<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15143386?origin\x3dhttp://shortyshasha.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

sweetest sin

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

♥ Shahila Juraimi, Sweet Sixteen <3
.:friendster:.
.:myspace:.


blow me butterfly-lovenotes: lastgreatseduction@gmail.com







pretty gems

erika gloria yizhen
ariel sweetbot'ms huda lesley
rey fiza
gaffar siddiq
ayid emira syidah



he said, she said






antiquity
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007


credance
Designer: -Syarfa
Others:color codes
Hosted by: Blogger,

Thursday, July 12, 2007



I get a high whenever you're around
Sweeping from head to my toes
I gotta get my feet back on the ground

'Cause you make me go
Out of my way
Crossing the line
Making me say what I have in mind

You make me so excited
And I don't wanna fight it
I start to blush
You are my sugar rush
Ain't nothing better, baby
Is it for real or maybe
I start to blush
You are my sugar rush

Dad suddenly questioned me about tuition. I was taken aback because I have never liked tuition, even though of course I know I am in serious need of one, especially Amath, so all I did was shut up and later be bitchy about the whole thing, 'Eew, no. I don't have time, sorry.'

LOL!

I thought I have alot to post, like everything was practically screaming at the back of my head, but apparently they are all gone now. On a random note, I noticed this particular someone online and it's been two days(I just checked!) since we last talk, and no, I am not planning to give in. You were the one with the attitude, so you clean up this whole mess, wipe your shitzums clean, and apologise, ty.

On yet another random note, I played quite a handful of good ol' songs from months or even years back in the afternoon and the song by Big Brovaz, Baby Boy brought me back to where I was a year ago, when I had a huge crush on that little white nincompoop. Heh, it's been a year and now we are both going about like strangers. We bump into one another practically every Saturday but we only bother to give each other stupid, empty and worthless glances. Oh, he's from Northbrooks btw, so if you are sucha busybody, you have that bit of clue to begin your detective work.

Guess it is about time I hit the sheets. My body's begging me to crawl into bed. Goodnight, sleep tight, don't let the bedbugs bite!

I get weak and talk too much
You're the sweetest thing I ever tasted
Baby you're my sugar rush


8:29 AM