<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15143386?origin\x3dhttp://shortyshasha.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

sweetest sin

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

♥ Shahila Juraimi, Sweet Sixteen <3
.:friendster:.
.:myspace:.


blow me butterfly-lovenotes: lastgreatseduction@gmail.com







pretty gems

erika gloria yizhen
ariel sweetbot'ms huda lesley
rey fiza
gaffar siddiq
ayid emira syidah



he said, she said






antiquity
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007


credance
Designer: -Syarfa
Others:color codes
Hosted by: Blogger,

Monday, July 09, 2007
how could you take my heart and run



Somehow I sit here, and I think about it
Who needs love, for I've been without it
When I met you, I didn't wanna let you in
But you did something to me when you rubbed my hand
Told me you would never do me wrong
That what we have together will be so strong
So tell me what is this, I'm falling, keep falling, yeah

How could you take my heart and run
I was so mistreated
I thought you could be the one
You were all I needed

Boy you had a good girl
I wanna give you the world
Even all the stars above
Wanna give you my love, yes all of my love

No matter how hard I try to fight it
There's no any other boy that can deny it
Coming around and out, spinning inside
And it takes all that I got to fight it

When I remember what you did (ooh)
For believing in what you said
I put my trust in you
I gave my best to you
In the end there's no more you


I had a feeling I would bump into you, and sure enough I did. It was a short one and we barely had time to begin our habitual chitty-chitty-chat, but boy was I more than glad to have met you along the way. And when we later caught up with one another, I could almost see you through the screen and give you our playful smacks and slaps, how awesome. I've marked my little diary and pasted the little yellow post-it with your note, (yes, the one you train-mailed to me =D), so we now have our date, again. Thanks a million, Sweetbot'ms! <3

Who says I was rambling on about someone of the opposite gender? Wishful thinking on your part, heh. I'm so over whoever you think it is. Only she knows. *winks*


8:37 AM