<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15143386?origin\x3dhttp://shortyshasha.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

sweetest sin

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

♥ Shahila Juraimi, Sweet Sixteen <3
.:friendster:.
.:myspace:.


blow me butterfly-lovenotes: lastgreatseduction@gmail.com







pretty gems

erika gloria yizhen
ariel sweetbot'ms huda lesley
rey fiza
gaffar siddiq
ayid emira syidah



he said, she said






antiquity
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007


credance
Designer: -Syarfa
Others:color codes
Hosted by: Blogger,

Tuesday, July 31, 2007
hey Jude.

HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY, GLOlove!

That was supposed to be up yesterday but I was in bed half of the time when I reached home, I didn't use the pc.

A doctor's son is a policeman. The policeman's father is a lawyer. So, who's the doctor? - Sharul

He told me three dumb jokes, indirectly testing my intelligence, yesterday night on the phone. And you pretty much guessed it, I missed the little hints and failed to answer correctly. So, I was dumb for the night, heh.

I woke up at half past 5 this morning, had my beauty bathe, got dressed in my school uniform, and later, stripped down, changed into fbt shorts and my chingay shirt and told Dad I needed(wanted) to see the Doctor because my throat hurts when I swallow food and even my saliva. After which I dragged my bagpack and plonked everything on the table in the living room and started doing the emath papers from other schools till 8. My eyes started to feel heavy and I ended up flat on the cold floor with my mp3 plugged in my ears. Then I went into my room and slept on my bed till Mrs Ngiam called and when I put the phone down I went straight back to bed. Dad woke me up at 9 when he was about to leave for work, told me he left me some cash to see the Doctor and made me go to bed again.

Later, Sharul texted me but I didn't hear because my phone was on silent mode but he called and woke me up half an hour later because my bed kept vibrating. He called to tell me he just woke up when his school starts at 10. By then it was half past nine and he was late to meet his friend for breakfast. Then we both realised that Ellen's on on Channel 5 (apparently he loves Ellen too!) and when we switched the tv on, we realised that we could actually mute one of our tv because we could hear Ellen thru the phone, haha, so gay. And oh, great minds think alike, he thought of accompanying me to the doc's and I wanted to ask him to accompany me, and so, there you go, Sharul came over at 11.30 and all those jazz you don't have to know, lol.

So, what's the deal with me not coming to school today? Throat infection, like cb. I have strips of antibiotics to finish and pink lozenges to suck. Sucks lah, nb. HAHA.

On a random note, I was watching The Hills on MTV and I teared while watching the bit when Heidi and Lauren quarelled. What in the world is fucking wrong with Heidi? I can never imagine myself in Lauren's shoes, where my decade-long bestfriends fucking betray me. Forget it, I don't think any of you have any idea what I'm talking about, I'm just talking rubbish. And another random note, Kids Central is showing Hi-5 at noon everyday, without Kathleen but some other lady called Sun. What?.

I think the lozenges just loosened my screws and I need to poo after eating chicken rice.


3:16 PM