<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15143386?origin\x3dhttp://shortyshasha.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

sweetest sin

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

♥ Shahila Juraimi, Sweet Sixteen <3
.:friendster:.
.:myspace:.


blow me butterfly-lovenotes: lastgreatseduction@gmail.com







pretty gems

erika gloria yizhen
ariel sweetbot'ms huda lesley
rey fiza
gaffar siddiq
ayid emira syidah



he said, she said






antiquity
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007


credance
Designer: -Syarfa
Others:color codes
Hosted by: Blogger,

Sunday, July 22, 2007
all or nothing.

So you see, I have my ears plugged in to the slow ballads of O Town, which is insane because my eyelids feel really heavy and the songs can put me to sleep in my already comatose state. But me being me, refuse to crawl into bed just yet because I have thousand and one issues to settle and I just need to talk to someone random, which at this moment happens to be Taugay! who I haven't talk to in sucha long time.

He's narrating me a very interesting bedtime story which involves oil, frying pan, fries, a sleepy boy who is a cuckoo in the head, his bedroom, music videos, sleep(!), smoke(!), thick black smoke(!!), window, machine gun-racing heart and Mom's nagging. The best part is there is a moral at the end of the story. So there you go, a gist of what happened to Ridzuan around 4 in the wee hours. *shakes head*

I planned to blog yesterday because I needed to get a terrible load of trash off my chest but I just couldn't bring myself to do so, so I put off the thought. I penned little notes on the pages of my organiser as reminders of what to blog about but there are just some issues which I now feel is slightly inappropriate to bring up.

Then again, only my darling Sweetbottoms know because I met up with her at noon and we spent the whole day studying together. Yes, I did just say that. And both of us are desperately wishing and waiting for the moment the four of us great girlfriends get the chance to reunite. Everyone seems to be caught up in their own little world. I know they're the only people who I can wholly trust in because I've known them for years and they're the real deal, for sure. Superficiality is totally out of the question when it comes to them. How I miss them so.















Ultimate buruk-ness but whatev, I still love her anyway.

And look, apparently the most missed one has a myspace. Our convent girl's all grown up.



God knows how much we miss this little miss beeyotch.

Then again,

'but i got her and she got me.

just nice to spend time with you sweetums.

but if the other two busy momma could join..

IT'LL BE WAYYYYYYYY BETTER!

ouh sweetums.GUE LOVE YOU BIOOTCH!'





Time for me to hit the sheets. It's past two and I don't need anymore ugly eyebag. Goodnight.




2:06 AM