<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15143386?origin\x3dhttp://shortyshasha.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

sweetest sin

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

♥ Shahila Juraimi, Sweet Sixteen <3
.:friendster:.
.:myspace:.


blow me butterfly-lovenotes: lastgreatseduction@gmail.com







pretty gems

erika gloria yizhen
ariel sweetbot'ms huda lesley
rey fiza
gaffar siddiq
ayid emira syidah



he said, she said






antiquity
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007


credance
Designer: -Syarfa
Others:color codes
Hosted by: Blogger,

Friday, June 22, 2007

I don't know where to begin but obviously I have a task to complete and I shall and must complete it by tonight. I am sure you people know that it's been two days since my very big day(I know I'm making it sound like my wedding day but if you have your loved ones celebrating your birthday with you for 3 consecutive days you'd feel the same way), and I bet you nosy lot have been sticking your little puny noses in my pretty site to check on my glamorous life, haven't you? Admit it quick, if not I shall stick a pen up your tight ass, eew.

So yes, my three adorable Sisterhood Of The Undercovers bestfriends and yours truly have been planning our June holidays sleepover over at Eka's and our own little outing, since I cannot recall when, but I am proud to announce to the www that our plans were a huge success, now people screammmmmmmmmmmm. And what was that for, I have no idea. It's probably the build-up of adrenaline rush pumping because I am hyper-ventilating as I am attempting to recollect the sweetest memories of my sweetest sixteenth birthday and regurgitating them here.

Where do I begin?

18th June 2007

My alarm jolted me out of my beauty sleep and I found myself (very!)awake, feeling extremely happy like (insert my favourite hokkien profanity haha) because I knew it was the much awaited sleepover with my beloved SOTUs. I pushed myself out of bed and automatically switched the pc on to check my mail, myspace and whathaveyou and later began chatting with random people online like Razmeer and Taugay(!) until I received a call from Glo love to run over to Eka's by 1 instead of 2. By that time it was already 11 thereabouts and I remember I started to whine like an annoying bitch because I haven't had my beauty bath. Then again, I was looking forward to everything so I ignored everyone online and went off for a shower. After which I grabbed my laundry bag(they know, I know) and hopped on the bus all the way to 47 Kasai Road. The weather was sweltering hot and I had to drag myself all the way to Eka's by the long route alone.

Thousand apologies because all those sound rather flat and boring but believe me, it was a rollercoaster hell of a ride when I stepped into Eka's place. Eka's Uncle reprimanded me like a police officer(lol, he was an officer) and asked why I was late but directed me to head up to Eka's room. I did. I knocked. Eka opened. Eka screamed. I screamed. Glo and Yiz screamed. All of us screamed. It was extremely hilarious, we laughed our heads off. Oh, they banned me from entering the room and then, I had no idea why but I abide by their rules, haha what rubbish.

Alright, to the point. Later all of us went down and turned the kitchen upsidedowninsideout in an attempt to bake our cheesecake. In case you people haven't know, we've been wanting to bake the cheesecake donkey months ago but you know, we're busy people. Baking was fun spelt with an ultimate. Mix, beat, mix, beat, (re-mix!) woo! Oh, we blasted the stereo, shook some booty and crooned to great Play numbers and other nice tunes. After which, I rang Pizza up, ordered good food and later, we went up to play a game. Apparently only I played because it was my game and boy did I have a fanfuckingtastic time. They caught a video of me doing the scavenger hunt (yes, the game), searching for my presents and such. Awesome yaw! But no, not uploading it here. And oh, after I found all my presents, Yiz played the organ and Eka and Glo sang the birthday song. =D

The timing was all perfect because after everything ended, the pizza came and look we had good food.



Unglam moments of Pizza-eating







Cut cut cut - fast forward to me cutting my cake. Chillpill for abit because they prohibited me from stepping into the kitchen and they screamed again(and I screamed) and they made me sit in the living room alone. Later, they presented the superbly cute cheece-birthday-cake topped with fresh and sweet alphabetically-sliced peaches...





Faces of us happy people. Yiz had to leave soon after and we walked her out a few metres before directing her the bus stop and such and later laughing when we watched her run down the road and guessing when and where she would stop.

Back at home, we had our fair share of cake, right 'fair'. I had a slightly larger portion and had to eat all the peaches, thank you very much.

We went up after that and planned on whether to hit town or go to the pub. We rummaged through Eka's wardrobe, changed, changed, changed again, and still did not confirm where we were heading. Typical SOTUs.



We got sooooo tired of thinking and planning, we went bonkers and look, we came up with nonsensical get-ups.



I tried portraying the emo-hoodie-skinnies-hunched-retarded leg, Glo is totally the little cutesy kindergarten girl and Eka, the I don't know. But, the point is, we're the ultimate clashers for the day.







2 and a half hours later...



...finally!

Just settle with it and don't ask why two and a half hours. Too long a story to tell. So we decided(finally too) to head down to town to chillax. We cabbed down to the station and later train-rode all the way to town where we started the usual.



Yes, the Istana Park, where Slimafique(Khabir Afiq) and yours truly went to snap our Bonnie & Clyde picture.





SOTUs and spasm. What's new? Haha.



I swear I was clueless as to where that came from because I was the one who put the camera on timer and when I ran back to them, they pointed their fingers. So yeah, I did too. Heh.

We got bored after awhile and left for the Cathay to have Ben & Jerry's but later settled for Choc Frappa at Starbucks. We're the best. We went to town for coffee and then headed home. =D We didn't exactly want to go home, like home-home, so we thought maybe we should chillax at the playground. On the way in...



Glo wanted so badly to have a picture of her shadow jumping but haha, she couldn't even jump properly like me...



Pardon my face okay. I look fugly so shut up. Try jumping and controlling your facial expression.

Yes, I was on my wedge and I jumped, so I guess that's great enough. Speaking of wedge, they were killing my feet and all our feet felt so sore we couldn't take it anymore so we resorted to this...



Oh yeah baby, what can I say? We're Super SOTUs. <3

19 June 2007

The next morning...



how unglamly gorgeous, oh yeah baby, I love those two. (And Yiz too defn'tely!) <333

20 June 2007

I was really exhausted with SOTUs sleepover hangover and because of the fact that I have to reply text messages from those who wished me the night before. Then again, it was my birthday and I couldn't be happier to have my loved ones celebrating my birthday for/with me. So it was Sentosa with my darling Sweetbt'ms! Mat and Farrah. Now let the pictures do the talking. I'm really pooped.









oh, apparently, the wind kept blowing the candles out so Mat had a very hard time lighting them up and when he finally succeeded, it took them less than a minute to sing me a birthday song and make me blow the candles.

Meet the June babies...



Siti, Shahila, Farrah





After we ate our cake and had our lunch, Siti and Mat began their work...







...the final one!



Not long after, Mat found this coconut...





and while Farrah and him bet that there's no juice inside, my darling girlfriend insisted there is so she attempted to cut it open with Mat's pen-knife and when she failed, it was Mat's turn to prove to her that it's empty and while trying to do so...



ouchfuckouch yes I know, us girls couldn't stop screaming even tho it wasn't our finger that was bleeding.

No Dad, I didn't smoke. It's Mat's and he had to smoke some cigg to chillax himself...



...while us girls did the usual...







Heh. Ala-ala model. Cannot make it, I know, I thought so too. (Eh, Eka, Glo, Yiz, we know!lol)





And I swear this two couldn't sit still and shut up with their teasing. So when things got rather uhmm over(?) Siti had no choice...



We shifted after awhile and took a group picture. It was during this point that one bloody asshole had to appear with his partner in their 'emocore' get-up(at Sentosa!wtf) and sorta dampen my mood. Thank goodness it was only for a lousy minute because with such great company, I couldn't have enjoyed myself more.



Thanks for the great company, loves! <3



Sweetbot'ms, you've heard this time and again and I know you know I love you.







We left after sunset, even tho we didn't catch any, because my sister called me up and told me to be home before 8. My beloved family celebrated my birthday for me yay!

Lotsa good food...







... and great company.

Now meet the other June babies too.



Emiliah, Shahila, Auntie Ain, Amoi(Amirah)



=DDDDDDDD

This year, I have three birthday cakes but believe me, my favourite one was the homemade one with tender-loving-care from my darling SOTUs.

Right, asides with birthday issues. My birthday's over. Over, period.

Now it's time for him...



I know, pathetic. Sucha small picture of him. Say hello to Danial Hadi. He's 16, single but not available.

Btw, we were chatting till very late yesterday night and when I wanted to go off, he told me to dream of him and oh wait,

'drm of me will prevent u frm nightmares'

Those were his exact words and sure enough, he appeared in my dream. How wonderful =.= Not that it's a bad thing but it got me rather disturbed. And you know, he's the most retarded person who reads comics while he's online and laugh all alone. And and, he's extremely loyar buruk(don't ask me what's that in English because I can't think now), he talks bullcrap everytime we chat. He never fails to annoy the shit out of me(in a good way thankfully). Idk how annoying can be in a good way but yeah, he makes me laugh like laughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yes. And and and, just because he's a few months younger he called me, 'step muda'(don't ask me this either), like wtffffffff. He's a naughty boy anyway, so it's perfectly alright if none of you wants him haha, now I feel naughty. OH! This is pikachu (0'_'0) !


signed, sealed, delivered. says:
=(

dans. says:
wats rong?

dans. says:
i was just joking la

dans. says:
=)

dans. says:
sory.=)

dans. says:
(0'_'0).....pikachu?

He sure knows how to cheer me up with that. I find it absolutely cute, like him. Dan you better thank me because I'm saying you're cute, like I said you're cool yesterday. And oh, you were really charming, handsome and whatniceadjectivesyouhave in my dream okay, no worries.

Okay best, I think I am done for the night. Goodnight my lovers!


11:30 PM