<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15143386?origin\x3dhttp://shortyshasha.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

sweetest sin

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

♥ Shahila Juraimi, Sweet Sixteen <3
.:friendster:.
.:myspace:.


blow me butterfly-lovenotes: lastgreatseduction@gmail.com







pretty gems

erika gloria yizhen
ariel sweetbot'ms huda lesley
rey fiza
gaffar siddiq
ayid emira syidah



he said, she said






antiquity
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007


credance
Designer: -Syarfa
Others:color codes
Hosted by: Blogger,

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

One of the most sluggish Tuesday ever, like there was school yet no school at the same time. The timetable left most of us, as quoted off my babe Erika Cleo, bored shitless. School kick-start with two hours of emath which to us is equivalent to two very long hours of sleeping period. We ended up plugging into our mp3s and pre-occupying ourselves with our own little things right till the class wrapped up at ten and then left for breakfast.

And oh after which there was Prelims' English Oral and another extremely long break till the next class at a quarter past two, so we crossed over, grabbed our chocolates and snag a magazine from seven-11.

All right, let's just save the rest for myself because this post is beginning to sound rather shitless itself, all mundane and eew you know what I mean.

Anyhow, Eka and myself couldn't stand waiting any longer so we packed our bags and left, not bothered to remain behind for the next class. And once I got home, I popped Phantom Of The Opera, blasted the home stereo sound system with great sound of the awesome musical, grabbed my mini packet of Little Rocky's Cookies and set my bottom right infront of the idiot box.

Phantom Of The Opera is absofuckinglutely awesome, I swear. The fantastic music of every little acts and scenes, ultimately beautiful backdrop, sets, props and such, and of course, extremely gorgeous Victorian-like costumes. I didn't take my eyes off the screen, this I swear again. The whole classic musical is just so magnificent and like the two new managers of the Opera House claimed, bravo and stupendous! Not to mention, I was moved and I teared towards the end. POTO made my afternoon. Eka, now I don't plan to return you the dvd. Lollers.


Lotsa love to you pretty earthlings <3


3:51 AM