<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15143386?origin\x3dhttp://shortyshasha.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

sweetest sin

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

♥ Shahila Juraimi, Sweet Sixteen <3
.:friendster:.
.:myspace:.


blow me butterfly-lovenotes: lastgreatseduction@gmail.com







pretty gems

erika gloria yizhen
ariel sweetbot'ms huda lesley
rey fiza
gaffar siddiq
ayid emira syidah



he said, she said






antiquity
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007


credance
Designer: -Syarfa
Others:color codes
Hosted by: Blogger,

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

It seems like almost two weeks since I updated, so I have finally decided to quit procrastinating like a Queen Pig and get down with the shitzums.

Basically alot has been happening around me, to me and because of me, and only me, myself and I know it. I don't exactly see the need to pour out everything to everyone (or to those close ones, even) because I just don't see the point. For the past few days I've been keeping everything, well almost everything, to myself and sure, it doesn't really feel awesome to contain bulltrash and such to my already pathetic self. It only drained me, and I can never feel more depressed and motherfuckingly screwed. It's not just school life I am talking about, but people around who I find rather irritable all of a sudden. Shove those aside already because I think it's pointless putting things here.

On a much lighter note, I am still very amused by this little primary five girl who believe it or not, ripped my picture off and blatantly claimed that it's hers. Apparently this girl(I can't be bothered to kill my brain cells to attempt to recall her name), she happily copy-pasted my previous primary picture on Friendster and foolishly uploaded it into her gallery, not even sparing a thought if those I know were to accidentally come across it. Very cute, indeed, I must say but unfortunately for her, my darling Sweetbot'ms saw it and informed me almost immediately. Sweetbot'ms was ultimately intelligent and provided the guilty party's link.

Look,



I thought she's hilarious because she typed in caps and I was clueless as to what the commotion was all about, but I still went to view. Oh, in case you haven't know, I was rotting in front of the pc, munching away on my Oreo Os. And yes, you guessed it, the moment I was brought to the particular page, I gagged on my breakfast and almost choke till I pee in my panties. LOL!

Now see,



That's clear enough isn't it? But here's a closer one.



A handful of her friends commented on the picture which is supposedly mine, and the best part is she shamelessly took all the credits! By this time, I felt rather annoyed because an impudent primary five little rat dared to plagiarize. And again, you guessed it right. I went, 'bitch' almost immediately. Eeew. So, I gave her comments to kindly remove my picture off and when I checked her page hours later, poof! the picture itself, my girlfriend's and my comments were gone, totally, as though they disintegrated and vanished into thin air. After which, I mailed her a message through Friendster, advising her not to ever repeat her mistake and yes, demanding for an apology but boo, she chickened out and didn't reply my text. So adieu, little nincompoop.

Okay pardon me for being so crude. I think I am just venting the pent up anger and agitation in me. I better make myself scarce from here, before I start inserting all forms of profanities I know.

I am currently chatting with the Taugay boy who was being sucha silly friend, messing stuffs here and there. Oh, there was this boy on myspace who asked dumb and redundant questions, so after a few of his unimportant questions, I ignored him haha. And, I am already missing the other one I love to talk to. =\

Then, it just hit me that that paragraph involves three different people and is extremely random.

Goodnight, world. <3


4:16 AM