<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15143386?origin\x3dhttp://shortyshasha.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

sweetest sin

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

♥ Shahila Juraimi, Sweet Sixteen <3
.:friendster:.
.:myspace:.


blow me butterfly-lovenotes: lastgreatseduction@gmail.com







pretty gems

erika gloria yizhen
ariel sweetbot'ms huda lesley
rey fiza
gaffar siddiq
ayid emira syidah



he said, she said






antiquity
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007


credance
Designer: -Syarfa
Others:color codes
Hosted by: Blogger,

Thursday, May 10, 2007

5th May 07



So you pretty much guessed it - 'twas beaching time last Saturday, over at Pahlawan beach. And look who I had for company...



..dearest SOTU eka <3





We bought our brunch, hers, 6-foot chicken teriyaki in toasted Italian bread, topped with fresh lettuces, tomatoes and such along with honey mustard and mine, 6-foot chicken teriyaki in toasted honey wheat bread, topped with fresh lettuces and spread of mayonnaise, and packed them over to the beach.

We took the monorail from Vivo and alighted at the Beach Station over at Siloso beach and walked to Pahlawan. We thought Pahlawan would be much secluded and was expecting it to be less congested but boy were we wrong. We settled at a shady spot and had to sit on our flops/birks because apparently we could not find our beach mats at home. lol! Then of course, Eka brought out her very chic and sleek stereo and we blasted good music from our mp3s, almost annoying the beach babes around us. Ownage baby!



Droppin' it like it's haute, blastin' that stereo, doin' it like ghetto.

I did not plan to take a dip in the water because first, the water is not clean. Secondly, the water is quite filthy and thirdly, the water is gross. Or maybe not, it was just me being stubborn and not wanting to get wet for no particular reason haha! But, Eka dragged me into the water and yes, we made quite abit of a noise there. Oh, and I saw someone who looked pretty familiar and we sorta stood(in the water) pondering and giving each other weird looks like,'Hello, I know you but maybe I don't.' Haha. Apparently we really know each other because two days later, a text message arrived at my Friendster inbox and I guessed it right - it was AIS, Khai's and Shafiq's cousin.

We stayed in the water for abit and later got back on land and started to unleash our other talent(haha what rubbish). See -







Sure, we enjoyed ourselves, bulltrashing almost every other second, doing dumb things and whathaveyou but we were disappointed because Mrs Sun cheated our feelings and kept disappearing.

Oh look, I shall introduce to you my beloved SOTU born spastic, Erika Cleo Foo Mei Yun.



This is exactly why I love you, babe. <3



(Click for more pictures of Sentosa)

We left after awhile, bathed, changed and headed over to Dhoby Ghaut, planning to catch a movie at The Cathay only to get annoyed because they were showing Spiderman3 in practically all the theatres and the only slot available was at 1 in the morn. Other than that, the other movies they were showing are inappropriate and there was no way we could pass them as 21year olds. Do not bother asking about Plaza Singapura's GV because it was equally congested. In the end, we decided to head down to Clarke Quay and have dinner at Lau Pa Sat.

I failed to get a grip on my sense of direction and we got lost along the way, walking in circles, again. Apparently we alighted at Clarke Quay instead of Raffles Place which is nearer. We passed Hong Lim park and look! I was so amused by the postbox because first, it was my first time seeing it painted so nicely and secondly, painted with pretty butterflies at that!



(Click for pictures at Lau Pa Sat & chillax session)

As you can see, after dinner, we left and chillax'd near Clarke Quay, meditated, laughed at passers-by, took corny pictures and whateverelsenonsense.



Wow, this has been a rather long(& narrative!) post. I guess I shall make myself scarce and have late dinner, pack my bag, watch Prisonbreak, snuggle up tight, and sleep, g'night!

Meanwhile, Eka



and yours truly say,



'Peace out, yo'! Lotsa hugs and wet smooches! <3

psst.. of course I love you two(GLORIA & YIZHEN) too okay! <3


4:16 AM