<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15143386?origin\x3dhttp://shortyshasha.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

sweetest sin

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

♥ Shahila Juraimi, Sweet Sixteen <3
.:friendster:.
.:myspace:.


blow me butterfly-lovenotes: lastgreatseduction@gmail.com







pretty gems

erika gloria yizhen
ariel sweetbot'ms huda lesley
rey fiza
gaffar siddiq
ayid emira syidah



he said, she said






antiquity
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007


credance
Designer: -Syarfa
Others:color codes
Hosted by: Blogger,

Friday, March 02, 2007

Thank God it's Friday


Fighting the temptations of crawling into the bed which is within my reach and in the most perfect view, in a comatose state, I am forcing myself to sit and rot for abit, and do what is necessary.

After school, it was that time of the week again where Gloria Love and yours truly would find ourselves racking our already exhausted brains in search of a pleasant and lovely place suitable for us to relax our mind. Just now afternoon, after a dreadful History test, the two of us cleaned the mess on our desks, stacked them books neatly underneath, and shove the others in the locker, before leaving the school. Unlike any other Fridays, we had a helluva time together today.

Babe, I had an awesome time with you today. It was slightly different from our usual Fridays where we randomly wasted our time away on things we love to do. Nevertheless, I enjoyed myself thoroughly, I swear. A ball of a time, hell yeah? Laughing over lunch at Burger King, not forgetting talking things out and trying to solve what needs to be fixed, walking in circles at Raffles City, eyeing on pretty little things, beautiful threads, accessories and coming up with all sorts of plans to do this and that, shopping, the most awaited makeover this that and all those shiznats. People watching, making ridiculously crude comments(haha) on random amusing strangers, not forgetting your hilarious comment: talking pantat! Oh my oh my. I am extremely glad you had absolute fun during jamming session with the boys and Eka in the evening. Atleast, you talked things out with Eka already. We shall not keep things from each other. Remember the sisterhood's pledge? lol! As absurd as it sounds, the pledge serves well. And, I totally love the moments at the coffeeshop with the boys after jamming. Fanfuckingtastic. Justin is classic. Oh! Not to mention the never-ending laughing fits which made us look spastically retarded, if there is ever such a term. Whatever it is, I know that you know I love you. Haha.

Let's make this one short and sweet.

I am grateful that I am blessed with very pleasant and amazing friends in life. The Sisterhood of the Undercovers, you three are love okay. My another group of special girlfriends in school, Melissa, 'Izzati, Huda, Dzafirah, Sharifah and some others (you know who you are), you people are not forgotten. Especially so if you have been there for me when I needed you people by my side and when I needed advices. Thank you, you girls the greatest of the great. Last but not the least (definitely), I am truly thankful that I have you three awesome girlfriends, Ja, Leya and Naz. Even though we do not meet everyday, I still love you girls, truly, from the bottom of my heart. 7 long years together and still going on strong. I am amazed by bond that we share. :))

Before I end this off, I'll post the pictures taken during Chingay, as promised.







(Chingay Parade 2007)


Eka is <3>


9:05 AM