<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15143386?origin\x3dhttp://shortyshasha.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

sweetest sin

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

♥ Shahila Juraimi, Sweet Sixteen <3
.:friendster:.
.:myspace:.


blow me butterfly-lovenotes: lastgreatseduction@gmail.com







pretty gems

erika gloria yizhen
ariel sweetbot'ms huda lesley
rey fiza
gaffar siddiq
ayid emira syidah



he said, she said






antiquity
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007


credance
Designer: -Syarfa
Others:color codes
Hosted by: Blogger,

Friday, March 16, 2007

I woke up pretty early today, just like any other days, only that I am spared the agony of having to drag myself to school or to settle errands for drama.

My alarm jolted me out of my beauty sleep, killing my possibly awesome fantasy with him, and I found myself crawling to the bathroom to empty my already impregnated bladder. That was seven in the morning. I clambered into bed and found two missed calls half an hour after midnight. My girlfriends and bestfriends would have guessed it right. It was Khabir and again, I failed to get back to him. I did not give those much thought, and went back to sleep soon after, praying hard the dream I had would resume and colour my morning sleep pretty. It was one of those dreams which is beautiful beyond words. I must have fantasized too hard, the dream transformed into a nightmare, I shan't mention.

Rey blared his stereo with Chris Daughtry's It's Not Over, which stirred me from stupor, undeniably in an annoying manner, yet I am very much grateful. I shuddered at the idea of having to go through the process of a horrifying nightmare in which two girlfriends exchange blows, be convulsed in dogfights and all that jazz over a pathetic and worthless boy, and I still am. I pushed myself out of bed and went to the bathroom for the second time, realising that it was already ten and that Tyra Banks Show is on only after I made a pass by the Momsie's bedroom. I intended to crawl into her bed but I put those thoughts off and closed the door behind me, making do with the idiot box in my room. Tyra Banks Show made my morning with the appearance of Danity Kane and Hope & Faith tickled me with their hilarious bullcrap I could no longer sleep.

And now, still clad in fbt and oversized shirt, hair neatly tucked in a puny ponytail and pushed back with my favourite checkered hairband, I resolve to just sit and rot here with my little sister's Bearyhip TeddyCow, watching countless videos. Oh, Paula Deanda's new video is out. Not Walk Away, you silly. This one is 'Doing Too Much' and oh baby, I am so digging Avril's Girlfriend video. I like her blonde, but that is not the point. She dances in the video woo!

Asides with such already. There is something that irks me really bad but I am refraining myself from being an annoying bitch by harrassing and bombarding you with insults but you have to know your limits, girl. I am not over this, and if there is ever a next time, I will make sure you swallow your bullshit, retch my stuff and vow not to lick them up again, you read?

Enough with such. I shall wrap things up, quit hemming and hawwing away but come to a decision whether or not to go out with Khabir later in the evening for Stomp The Yard. He called me twice a few minutes ago and the first time he called, it was Khairul on the other line and as usual, this dude never fail to crack me up, this time with his rhymes. Hilarious haha.

My nose is now greeted by the overpowering aroma of Momsie's Ayam Masak Lemak, promising thick tangy flavour of gravy and succulent chicken, and a hearty brunch. The ooomph!

Good day, loves. <3


*I want someone who can't wait to kiss me again
Even though it's been a minute since they last did
Want someone who loves love songs
And dedicates them to me
And two loving arms never out of reach
Been fine all alone
Did fine being free
This time I wanna be
This time I wanna be

Overloved
Over needed
Over wanted
Over missed when I'm away
Overloved
Over dreamed of
Over cared about
Over everything
I'd give anything to be overloved


*Paula Deanda's Overloved


10:07 PM