<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15143386?origin\x3dhttp://shortyshasha.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

sweetest sin

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

♥ Shahila Juraimi, Sweet Sixteen <3
.:friendster:.
.:myspace:.


blow me butterfly-lovenotes: lastgreatseduction@gmail.com







pretty gems

erika gloria yizhen
ariel sweetbot'ms huda lesley
rey fiza
gaffar siddiq
ayid emira syidah



he said, she said






antiquity
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007


credance
Designer: -Syarfa
Others:color codes
Hosted by: Blogger,

Thursday, February 01, 2007


Random: Singapore won again yesterday when they played against the fast players from Thailand!

This reminds me of last Saturday when I went to the stadium to catch the match between Singapore and Malaysia. Haha. It's ironic because I found myself to be a walking contradictory. I was very reluctant to watch the match but truth be told, I was one of the most enthusiastic person among the loved ones. Even though there was slight drizzle at times, it didn't dampen our mood because we were fully geared in our raincoats!

Even before I stepped into the stadium I was already jumping around and screaming. I didn't even want to sit because I was too excited. And oh, I swear I was superbly enthu when we did the Kallang wave. It was hilarious. The whole match was great. No, not the players though. First half of the match, the players on the field showed lacklustre performances and I almost went to the extent of shifting my support to Malaysia. They were that bad. Only after Malaysia scored then Singapore players pushed themselves. Whatev, because the match is over and Singapore won.

Enough said and asides with those already. Supposedly, it's time for me to start updating on my eventful last days of December holidays amonth ago with the SOTU girls and on the great events that have took place just recently with yet again, the SOTU girls. I've been spending a great lot of time with them and boy do I love the moments we share.

Allow me to start with the last few bits of the December holidays which was spent almost consecutively over at Glo's. 'twas supposed to be our meet-up sessions to try to complete our last bits of holiday assignments together but when you put the three of us together, Glo, Ka and yours truly, I bet you'll regret it because we'll slowly go off our purpose and haha, mess around with some other stuff which are definitely wayyy interesting and less dull. Those took place about amonth ago and it's not surprising that my memory's failing me. I can barely recall what happened first on which days and why they happened and all those shiznats.

Anyhow, there was once when I went over to Glo's with a Christmas present which was shared among the three of us. Apparently it was yes, a meet-up for us to do our homework but no, we failed miserably. I came over and okay Glo and myself did quite abit of our work. At the same time sitting infront of the idiot box and watching Oprah Winfrey, getting all engrossed with Mary J. Blige's performance and yaddayadda. We got pretty bored after awhile and gamed abit - Audition. Haha. Ka came later after choir and that's when things happened.

Apparently the night before, I stayed up late with my wonderful Dad for this:



It's supposed to be shared among the three of us SOTU as a belated Christmas present. I took the empty champagne bottle and stuffed it with soft marshmellows and left the rest to my Dad who kindly volunteered to decorate it for me yay!

We waited for Ka to arrive and when she finally did, this happened...



pull...



pull...



pull...



...we had troubles opening the cork and almost gave up but no, we were determined to pull it out because we were all hungry.





We sure did have fun with the bottle and after awhile...



...OUT!

Pardon my face dumb face there but haha, such achievement...



Then I dug the marshmellow out...



shake, shake, shake, the marshmellow refused to come out



Lollers! Looks a little obscene aye? Then...







FINALLY! We're happy people again!

So you see, I went to all extreme to open the bottle and dig the marshmellow out but look at what they did to me...



They ignored me and kept practising for their jamming session. Thank God for Glo's iBook which kindly companied me throughout, haha.



Just see, the bottle is so outstanding. No wonder we're special people lololol!

That's Day One for you. Alot happened after that, like we went to have lunch and the rain poured and we laughed too much over lunch, and we ran through the rain and then raced up nine storeys to Glo's. It was madness, yes. Still I love them two.

Day Two:

Our screws went loose. We went bonkers over homework...









...so we went under covers and do the usual routine, bulltrashed and yaddayadda.








Then the hungry Glo decided we should form a Brownie FC...



After awhile, Glo and Ka ditched me to practise for jamming session, again.

So it was self-amusement and self-obsession time for me and Brownie...



Whoa, this is a long one. Guess I'll end it here. There's still more like when we went over to Ka's and also the recent Fasten Your Seatbelt gig down at DXO which dated back to the 20th January and the time I tried to practise my photography skills at Sembawang Park but I'll leave those to some other day when I have all the time in the world. Even though I'm unwell, I'm going to hit the books already. Back to school tomorrow.
So here I present you the gargantuan teddy, Brownie...



Brownie says, 'Good day!' on behalf of the Sisterhood of The Undercovers. :)


5:40 PM