<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15143386?origin\x3dhttp://shortyshasha.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

sweetest sin

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

♥ Shahila Juraimi, Sweet Sixteen <3
.:friendster:.
.:myspace:.


blow me butterfly-lovenotes: lastgreatseduction@gmail.com







pretty gems

erika gloria yizhen
ariel sweetbot'ms huda lesley
rey fiza
gaffar siddiq
ayid emira syidah



he said, she said






antiquity
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007


credance
Designer: -Syarfa
Others:color codes
Hosted by: Blogger,

Saturday, February 10, 2007

It's a beautiful Saturday afternoon and I'm staying in with the brother and sister while both my parents go out for the weekly soccer matches. I think multitasking is cool because I get to groove to my playlist which is playing George Nozuka's soulful numbers on repeat mode, blog a proper post and watch the encore telecast of Prison Break on television.

I have put the past behind me, wholly. And now I'm feeling so much better. I have to thank my wonderful Momsie for not putting pressure on me about the whole thing and having faith in me to do better in the future. She just had to crack me up by reading the text message I sent her yesterday after the release of the results, aloud and laughing at how silly I sound. I am extremely grateful I have a cool Mom. And a cool Dad. And brother and sister too.

I woke up late noon today, and things did not go as planned. I failed to clean up the mess in my pigsty except replace the dusty curtains with a new one, arrange the thousand and one books on the shelves and stack those on my desk. I hate to say this but I hate having to share a room with a little sister because all she does is mess things up all over again after I put them in place. It's annoying but I have no choice. Oh, have I mention I thought of painting my bed white? I am sick of the dull and boring colour combination of the room. I still love my hot pink walls though and I have no plans in repainting them. At least for now.

Asides with those already. It's time I post the bucketloads of snapshots I took over the past few weeks lest the number will increase as the prints start to accumulate.

You know school's been a great bitch. And my organiser is always filled with assignments, test dates, reminders etcetra that often at times I have to stick post-its on the pages because of the lack of space to pen them down. So, it is no surprise that by the end of the week, Friday, (and I notice this every single week), most of us will be extremely exhausted. Too shagged to focus and pay much attention during lessons except to keep stealing glances at the clock to check when the bell's going to go off to wrap the day up. Thank God for Glo and myself because we're not so unfortunate to have to stay behind for Ccas like Ka and Yiz haha.


So you see, even before the day come to an end, my desk look as though a tsunami just washed over and turned everything upside-down and inside-out.



That was last Friday, after a sluggish and boring lesson of note-taking during History...



and this, was the end of yesterday...



inclusive of Glo's desk.

Imagine having to go through the same routine every week and having to clear the mess by the end of Fridays. Our screws must have gone loose and we must have become bonkers over the homework overload for the weekend that Glo and yours truly decided to shake things loose, have some fun, doing our thing - photography.

Maybe we are noobs but we're practising and haven't you heard, practice makes perfect? So a week ago, on a Friday afternoon, when others were busy preparing for their Ccas, Glo and myself were busy clearing our desk and packing our bags to rush to someplace beautiful where we could chillax and relax our tired minds. We found ourselves tracing our footsteps(haha! I know, Glo knows, you don't know yay!), walking along the pathways like any other day and only making a stop at the interchange to decide on where we should head to. We stood infront of the bus directory board and decided to randomly choose a place but no, we picked the right place to have out photog session. I bet you didn't guess it right but anyhow, we visited the Botanical Garden;



I'll let the pictures do the talking. Afterall, a photo captures a story and a photo speaks a thousand words, more than words can tell.





































It was a long day for us, having to slap bloody irritating mosquitoes away while attempting to snap pictures, and having to stay under the sweltering sun and spend the day feeling hot, sticky and yes, smelly. Nevertheless, we sure enjoyed ourselves and thought it was a productive afternoon. (:





lolo love, you're loved, by me (:
I really hope you're feeling so much better about yesterday like how I am feeling better about it.

Alright. It's a wrap for now. I'll upload the shots I took weeks ago at Sembawang Park some other time, I promise.

Good day!


1:55 AM