<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15143386?origin\x3dhttp://shortyshasha.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

sweetest sin

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

♥ Shahila Juraimi, Sweet Sixteen <3
.:friendster:.
.:myspace:.


blow me butterfly-lovenotes: lastgreatseduction@gmail.com







pretty gems

erika gloria yizhen
ariel sweetbot'ms huda lesley
rey fiza
gaffar siddiq
ayid emira syidah



he said, she said






antiquity
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007


credance
Designer: -Syarfa
Others:color codes
Hosted by: Blogger,

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Today marks only the second day of school. And I hafta admit that everything seems perfectly alright. Doubtless, the pressure will soon jack up later in the coming months, or even weeks, as we see the O's drawing nearer. Y'know, even though it's still two hundred days or so, like Mrs Ngiam put it, before we know it, we'll be sitting for the most dreadful national examinations.

Oh, so you can pretty much guess that Mrs Ngiam is my form teacher, thank God, again. Not much of a change with the subject teachers except for Amath, Emath and English. Hopefully the teachers will be of great guidance because believe it or not, my targets for the two math, are As. As impossible as it sounds, I'm still gonna try to achieve it. Like the Amath teacher, Mrs Koh puts it, nothing is impossible, thank you very nice. I'm gonna work smart and slog really hard for the O's, and get into the Poly and the course of my choice.

'nuff said. So I'm four days late to wish everyone a wonderful twenty-O-seven, no? Seems like I can never be on time when it comes to this kinda stuff. Remember Christmas? I didn't manage to do the usual one-liners thingythang either. Still, you and I know that the year has already started and people are moving on with life.

Two double-O six is undeniably one of the best years in my teenage life. Y'know, what's with stretching the friendship line, meeting new people along the way, doing things I never imagined I'll ever do, spending an amazing time with my darling girlfriends, bestfriends and even the usual acquaintances. It's impossible to list everything down because it'll be endless. There's just too many events, some memorable and some not worth remembering.

Definitely, there are the ups and downs and I hafta admit that 2006 was a year which made me mature, mentally. Throughout the year, I've come to realise who my true friends really are, and it hit me hard that I've been slacking way too much and that I've been playful and been taking things too lightly. It's my loss now and I have no choice but to start brushing up academically, with the O's haunting me this year.

With new people appearing in my life, there are also friends whom I've lost for certain reasons. Y'know you just hafta let go when the time comes and in my case, it's in my own volition that I've decided to do myself a favour and break whatever sort of relationship we share. I've also learnt to live with it and not regret my decisions. Besides such, there was also the several immature crushes and not forgetting the few heartbreaks, (though I won't exactly consider them as heartbreaks because I know it was just me being the one who couldn't accept the fact that I didn't get what I wanted, or who I wanted, for that matter). 'twas wishful thinking on my part but whatever, I'm done with those. It's selfish of me but yes, I am, and I know it, no longer as childish and unreasonable as I was months back.

Looking back, I can see myself growing. I can't help thinking how much I've changed in just a year. Oh, look at how much you've changed.

Twenty-O six was a slightly different year as compared to two years back. I could definitely feel the content of 2006 and no, I don't think twenty-O seven has made its way too soon. I'm keen, not to the extent of dying, though, to live a brand new life and carve a better path for myself, working towards my goals, which I will then reward myself with a long deal of fabolous holidays after the horrible O's. Haha.

So, what's a new year without new resolutions, right?

I've got mine in my head long before new year came at the strike of midnight days ago, and I'm gonna pen them down on small stick-on papers, paste them on my organiser and yes, do as what I've planned. This time it's for real. There's no time to waste. I can already see the change in me towards school and I'm much more organised. A good way to kick-start a new year, no? Gee.

'nuff said. This is getting too monotonous.

Oh, on a random note, I thought I saw a really cute Catholic High boy at the interchange just now, and I have a feeling it's Mistah Siddiq Poh. lololol! Y'know I'm not in the mood to take a good look at someone with my new hairdo which unfortunately is a horrendous disaster, thank you very much. New year, new horrible fuckingly ugly haircut, new dorky me. A great way to kick start a new year, yes? (notice the sarcasm)

Alright, I'm gonna move my ass and do some quick revision. (I told you it'll be the new dorky me, so yes, spare me that dumb yeah-right-she's-trying-to-be-a-good-girl look okay, because I know, I've gotta do what I've gotta do - hit the books - okaythanksbye)

Or maybe not. Haha.

Goodnight cheeses. Love y'all muchos, <3


9:00 PM