<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15143386?origin\x3dhttp://shortyshasha.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

sweetest sin

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

♥ Shahila Juraimi, Sweet Sixteen <3
.:friendster:.
.:myspace:.


blow me butterfly-lovenotes: lastgreatseduction@gmail.com







pretty gems

erika gloria yizhen
ariel sweetbot'ms huda lesley
rey fiza
gaffar siddiq
ayid emira syidah



he said, she said






antiquity
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007


credance
Designer: -Syarfa
Others:color codes
Hosted by: Blogger,

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Dine with others.

Eating with family or friends instead of alone at your desk or on the couch is part and parcel of traditional cultures. Not only does camaraderie make the meal more enjoyable, it's slimming. "Eating with others restrains your own behaviour," notes Dr Katz. "You eat more slowly, which increases the likelihood that you'll register when you're full before you've eaten more than you should."


So you see, when I finish my meal last (which is most of the time) when I dine with you people, it doesn't mean that I'm slow. Don't go around conducting demonstrations on the way I eat, the speed, the style, ah well just the whole details. There's no hurry when it comes to eating, and did I mention it's unhealthy to eat really fast because your food will not be broken down into smaller pieces, which helps in the rate of digestion? Besides, it's extremely unglam to gobble your food fast especially so if you're out with haha, boys.

Lollers. Sorry but I think those are a whole lot of rubbish. Those are basically excuses for me so that people will stop complaining about me eating really slow. Haha. Still, the quoted paragraph is a fact because I took the chunk from Reader's Digest, so take note of it.

Asides with those already. Before I go on any further, it's time I apologise for the lack of updates, even though about a thousand and one stuff have happened in my now fanfuckingtastic life. Pardon me really but being the Procrastinating Queen that I am, it's not surprising that I left my site stagnant for what seems like ages. Due to never ending flow of daily assignments and SSP practically everyday after school, a great deal of time spent to stay behind in school or even to drop by Macs@Junction8 or Macs@Serangoon Gardens to complete whatever homework possible with my SOTU girls and yaddayadda, I couldn't find time to spare for Blogger thingymajiggy.

I'm ditching my Amath Differentiation homework which is fortunately easy and very manageable and most of my other English assignments which are due this week just to make an effort to update. Vocabulary test tomorrow? No bother. I'll fail miserably at most because my vocabulary range is limited and I'm no walking thesaurus or dictionary. Okay, I'm not making much effort to start on English because I'm not inspired. Lololol!

Forget it.


9:15 PM