<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15143386?origin\x3dhttp://shortyshasha.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

sweetest sin

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

♥ Shahila Juraimi, Sweet Sixteen <3
.:friendster:.
.:myspace:.


blow me butterfly-lovenotes: lastgreatseduction@gmail.com







pretty gems

erika gloria yizhen
ariel sweetbot'ms huda lesley
rey fiza
gaffar siddiq
ayid emira syidah



he said, she said






antiquity
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007


credance
Designer: -Syarfa
Others:color codes
Hosted by: Blogger,

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

It's a day late to say 'Merry Christmas' but my purpose here is to update as promised, about my wonderful outing with one of my awesomely best girlfriend, and not to do a one-liner wishing everyone an amazing Christmas. Another thing, brace yourself because it's gonna be a really long one. :)

Correct me if I'm wrong but Ja Darlin' and yours truly went out on the 21st Dec and oh! I'm right because I recalled calling Aleya babygirl up to tag along and she jacked me because it was her little sister's birthday which I clean forgot and yeah, I remember going out with them SOTU babes the previous day. lol! Anyway, 'twas unofficially the Giants&Dwarfs outing with the two boys who just returned from their trip to KL.

Actually the two of us girls planned to chillax down at Clarke Quay over a cuppa and have little girl talks before Ja leaves for her chalet at Pasir Ris but no, when Ja came over my place, which she then turned it upside down, blasting my stereo, going thru the wardrobe, barging into my already messy room, helping herself to drinks from the fridge and whatever else, she told me that we're gonna meet them boys at the very last minute. We did meet them at Bugis because apparently the boys wanted to get some stuff for themselves which in the end, my darling Ja hadta spend her dollar bills paying for them. 'twas a deal among the three of them and yadayada so yes.

One reason why I love this girl so much is because she lives a few blocks down and it's cool because we can meet up every now and then to bitch, to just chillout and whatnots. There was once when I went over to her place to take a Calvin Klein tote for work in the morning. Nothing much of a biggy about it but the fact that I met her without having my beauty bath makes it err, something a little more interesting. And oh! she didn't bathe that morning either, so we're fair. lol!



We were in the bus on the way to Yishun station before heading for Bugis to meet them boys and guess who I just hadta bump into? Yet another girl who lives around the area, the one who loves to abuse me(lolol!) in class and pinch me and bully me. Adeline Goh Ying Yi, yes. :) I still love that girl and I might make it a point to sit with her again in class next year and we can argue whether to take the bus or the train home or even for me to hitch a ride from her lovely Momsie. Gee.





Anyway, we met up with the boys after awhile, bumped around, dragged ourselves to help them find the pants they've been wanting. And oh, I took the chance to search for the shorts I've planned to buy and I found one pretty one with pink thread details around the pockets and it's faded jeans. It's one of the cheapest there after I go around browsing thru the others from the other shops. Gonna get them some time this week since I love it and even Ja thinks it's pretty too. Asides with that, we bumped alittle more outside and the boys took the chance to smoke their fags. Ugh.





So you see. You might be wondering what's up with the Giants & Dwarfs thingymajiggy. You hafta meet these two boys yourself to agree with us two girls unless you're about handsomely 170 or 180 thereabouts in height stature. Haha. It definitely feels weird to walk around with the company of the two boys because you'll have two little small girls standing about 140-150 thereabouts and them towering over us.

We went separate ways since they hadta be somewhere else and we just wanted to spend the time together so Ja being an expert, dragged me along to a really nice shop to have dinner. Except that again, this time for us is breakfast, lunch and dinner altogether. Lol! The place being like an ordinary food place, just like any other kopitiam, serves uber delicious food, Chinese-cooked and yes most importantly, healthy. Hee. :)





The servings were reasonable but the both of us got pretty full after a short while because back at my place, we had very filling Oat Milk which occupied most of the space in our stomachs. Haha. We gobbled down everything, nevertheless and oh look,



we licked them clean alright.
And so, here's my love after a hearty meal...







No shots of me, sorry, because I look extremely horrendous after that, with my tummy bulging out and urgh, just plain ugly period.

So, being girls, we decided to let out food digest by travelling to Esplanade by foot. 'twas fun walking and finding our way there and we jsut hadta stop at several places taking pictures like this,



Lollers! We look moronic when we hadta walk and I hadta stop midway just to snap a picture but whatever you do with this wonderful friend is never dumb. Never dumb as in not dumb but yes, still dumb you get what I'm tryna say?

Anyhow, we walked all the way to Esplanade and by the time we got there it was drizzling slightly. And here comes my favourite part of that night. Apparently, we being naughty girls decided to just sit by the bay, with no shelter because we just wanna get wet in the rain for the fun of it but oh jees, this man in his late sixties or is it seventies, an Atok(Grandpa) just hadta spoil the fun. He, after observing us and our nonsense antics, staying in the rain, for awhile, then adviced us to go get shelter and he said a few statements repeatedly as though we're two idiotic moron who doesn't understand simple Malay. Oh yes, he spoke to us in Malay and that's also the reason why I'm not gonna pen down what he said because you people won't really understand it anyway. Ja knows, I know and ofcourse the Atok himself knows. Lol!

We being extremely good girls who listen to the elderlies(lololol!) moved our asses and walked away to Marina Square. And on the way, we being good girls (again,lol!), mimicked the Atok and couldn't stop laughing our asses off. So, while we were going up the steps to the mall, we did alot of stupid stuff as usual, like eavesdropping on this particular group of teen and mimicking them and whatnots, except this time we didn't race one another up the steps. Haha. We still played in the rain though and look and this girl,



Tsk tsk. Imagine having to jump around and try to suppress my laughter and attempt to snap a picture of this girl in the rain while she herself couldn't stop dancing and laughing. We were shivering when we stepped in because we were drenched. Thank God I had my snowcap thingythang on so the rain didn't ruin my hair. Haha. Oh! Look at what we got for ourselves to stay contented...



Yayness okay! Pink candaye flossaye! It was on her, haha. And that was when everything else started to sink in and we got pretty high laughing at practically everything and we started talking in 'sen language'. Ja knows, I know, Leya knows too. :) So we're happy girls.



Look at her. She's super busy, I tell you! One whole day with her phone and there, she got her Mickey&Minnie tote bag from the boys. I love the lightings but nah, I love this girl more.

Okay, we then went down to Starbucks to chillax abit.



Look at her read. She's so engrossed, she ignored me and kept reading the magazine...


So I hadta resort to this kinda entertainment...



See! Even when she drinks, she's still reading...



So I just hadta continue doing what I've been doing to keep myself amused and entertained...



(Even behind the drinks, I can see her reading and most importantly ignoring me, ugh)





But hey, me being smart, managed to distract her by doing this...



I told her I wanted to take a picture with her. Haha. See what's that on her lap? The magazine she's been reading all those while.

So I passed and hey, when I wanted to take a piture of myself, she came into frame okay!



She failed in her first attempt but she passed the second time...



lololol!

After that, she didn't ignore me. Instead, she got high and started shakin' some boootaye while taking picture using my phone.



See what I mean?

Right, then we didn't wanna waste too much time and decided to leave the place for Esplanade and Ja quickly touch-up on her eyeliner (haha!)



Along the way, I just hadta start bitching about this bitch back in primary school whose English is atrocious and who actually uses past tense after 'to'. Pardon me, but I do realise that my English is not awesome and I don't get 'A's for English either, still I don't go around saying I'm good or something but anyway yeah, we bitched about her and yaddayadda and so, thru out the night, we went about talking in atrocious English like, 'We were walked to Esplanaded, we taken photo-ed...' etc cetra. 'twas hilarious I tell you. And then we talked in '-ing language' and continued making fun of the Atok, searching for him and whatnots.









Y'know what? I'll save the rest for myself since this post is getting abit too long. But anyway, we left our mark at Esplanade and left for home. The end of my wonderful day with sucha great girlfriend.





I <3 you, love.

'nuff said about that. My Christmas' been good and if you've been wondering where I've been or what I've been doing, I've been staying in alot. My family stayed in on Christmas afternoon, and we only went out to have dinner at Sembawang, did some grocery shopping and whatnots. And oh! We stayed up late to watch 'Dorm' on Demand Tv, which I happily booked after my parents told me too. So you see, while others had Christmas dinner or party or something along those line, mine had a really nice movie gathering. :)

And today, the Ol man took the day off and we went to SSDC so that I can go get my driving license. Lolol! Just messing. We wenta re-register, yes re-register, Rey for the tests and all because of some cock-ups. After which sent Rey off to school and we wenta have brunch at Causeway's Banquet, wenta Popular to get my books, walked around, bummed, and then up to Courts where my wonderful Dad finally decided to get a brand new idiot box. Ours blew up and refused to switch on for like weeks now so it's gonna be replaced with a 37inch Toshiba LCD TV. Yayness okay! Yayness!

This is too much and I've been on this for so long, I'm off now. Goodnight cheeses. Love y'all muchos <3



9:00 PM