<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15143386?origin\x3dhttp://shortyshasha.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

sweetest sin

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

♥ Shahila Juraimi, Sweet Sixteen <3
.:friendster:.
.:myspace:.


blow me butterfly-lovenotes: lastgreatseduction@gmail.com







pretty gems

erika gloria yizhen
ariel sweetbot'ms huda lesley
rey fiza
gaffar siddiq
ayid emira syidah



he said, she said






antiquity
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007


credance
Designer: -Syarfa
Others:color codes
Hosted by: Blogger,

Tuesday, December 12, 2006



It seems like years since I updated and I can't seem to stop this hiatus because I've been pretty much caught up with stuff and just couldn't find time to spare and allow my ass to rot while I keep this site alive. Still the owner, yours truly , is alive and kickin', if you get what I mean. Don't ask me what I've been occupied with for the past few weeks because for all I know I haven't really started on the holiday hellwork. Haha.

'nuff with such. Let's get down to serious shiznit. I apologise for taking sucha long time to update on the Sixers' chalet but I needed time to edit some of the pictures taken then. And in case you don't know, there are pictures from Ka's camera and mine, so you pretty much can guess the number of shots we took.

So, the Sixers' chalet was on the 27th & 28th November. Correct me if I'm wrong, but 'twas around two weeks ago. Anyhow, the chalet was great. Even though the mood was slow at first, with people not mingling with the others, and the boys busy playing card games, not forgetting the rain, which somehow or another added on to the awkwardness of the mood, the lousy atmosphere soon picked up with dumb yet absofuckingly fun-citing moments and something which was so unexpected and shocked us.

You see, the mood was wrong at first with only the few of us girls in the room having fun among ourselves while some went off to have a dip at Wild Wild Wet and some to smoke some cig and yadda yadda. We crashed the bed, bullcrapp'd, take stupid pictures, recorded dumb videos, bullshitt'd, laughed alot, bullcrapp'd okay you get the drift.



















After awhile, we got tired of fooling around and doing dumb stuff on the beds(lololol! sounds wrong), and to prevent everyone from falling asleep due to lack of interesting activities, we took out our cammies...



and started snapping a group picture of us girls on the bed and haha, undercovers too.



'twas hilarious because we used timer and we hadta squeeze and snuggle up tight. It took quite awhile to snap a nice one but it was easy because we were photowhores then(haha) and everyone looked decent and photogenic enough. After those, Fio, Renee, Yunjie and Corine left, leaving the four spastic people, namely, Fishy, Glo, Ka and myself. By then it wasn't raining anymore so the four of us went to the balcony with a mission. Haha.



You guessed it- these three cuckoos tried to act as though they're some ghosts by the balcony and they tried to scare the people riding the go-kart passing by our room. Spastic, no? They failed miserably though because they kept giggling and not even a soul went by the track so we retreated back into the room and started obsessing with ourselves.



Then I started getting on the bed and tada, I came up with the jumping thingythang which was awesome because we took quite some time to snap a proper one. It's difficult okay. Look at the number of times we failed.



Fish could hardly jump because she just recovered from spraining her ankle so in the end she became our camerawoman. So 'twas down to the usual SOTU people. And I just realised that most of the time, it was me who lagged. Lol!





Bekah then joined soon after, after getting all wet, swimming in the rain at WWW and taking rides at Escape. 'twas helluva fun y'know! We couldn't help bursting into laughters when we failed to jump in unison. Then of course we almost gave up and I decided to give my all and haha, see the last one, I jumped the highest okay! :)

Alright, those wasted some of our time and drained our energy. We enjoyed ourselves nonetheless. We chill'd for abit and wasted another fair bit of time...









..and then Fish, Glo and Ka suggested we ordered some pizza for dinner.



We took almost an hour to get our pizza because the dumb delivery boy couldn't find us and vice-versa. Haha. We got pretty annoyed like the saying goes, A hungry man is an angry man. Why shouldn't we be annoyed when we hadta go to and back and go around in circles just to collect two boxes of pizza. Anyway, we went back to our room after awhile and no, we didn't take an hour to finish up the two boxes because the others joined in. Then things happened, Aslam got a call and yadda yadda and the rest of us watched the Swimwear competition on teevee, bummed around, cheered super loud when they announced Singapore for the top 5 placing, talked about the models' booootties, compared fake and real boobies, cheered again and yadda yadda. Haha.



We were just relaxing and whatnots, and this LOLO girl was lying on my lap and I was messing around with her hair, when something totally unexpected happened. Aslam knows, we know, you don't know. The couples came back, namely Joyce and boyfy, Bekah and boyfy and Wenxin and boyfy. Alot happened at sucha short time but we were of course still entertained by Joyce's boyfy. Then Aslam hadta leave for home after what happened, and the couples went off, the rest of us turned to cards. This time no gambling because we picked up the UNO cards. Lol!







Okay, so after I gamed, Glo gamed, Fish gamed, we headed for Cheers to get some instant noodles, chocolates and top-up on the snacks with Sara. By the time we returned, most of us were eating our cup noodles.





And oh, I wanted more fun and I suggested we climb over the railings and have fun on the rooftop. So there you go. The thrill was uber cool okay! Actually it was only the four of us girls













but these three boys found us minutes later and joined in the fun.














Right. The thrill was awesome and we enjoyed every bit of it until we made too much noise and security came. What luck. We were said to have trespassed the area but haha, we didn't care much and went off, ignoring the guy who sorta threatened us by taking our names, room number and whatnot. Oh jees. Sucha moron. And when we went back, some people were already sprawled on the bed, ready to hit the sack.





But no, haha. All of us decided to go for a nightwalk. Some wanted to visit the Red House or something but no, we didn't. We only chill'd by the beach and yadda yadda.













We look like illegal immigrants right? Lol! And oh, we took a group shot.



We walked back to the chalet and everyone knocked out except Glo, Ziyu, Ka and myself. There wasn't any more space left for us and besides, Glo and myself couldn't stop giggling even after lights out, so we decided to get out of the room for a breather and not to disturb the rest. Us four girls ended up having a really nice little conversation till the sun rises before snuggling up into what little space there was for a short nap. The class checked out pretty early for breakfast at Macs and yadda yadda.





I'm pretty much done with this yet another long one. But spare me a minute or two to tell the world that I'm extremely happy to be blessed with wonderful people, especially them SOTU girls. In case you don't know, SOTU stands for Sisterhood of The Undercovers. I came up with that and Glo came up with the acronym. Although it sounds really merepek, it's still cute. Lol!


























There you have it. A bit of us pretty ones. Lololol! It's been only awhile but I'm already missing this two girls.





Ka, come back quick. You've been missing alot but have a great time at Aussie okay woman! And don't forget to get Glo and me some pretty little things there okay. We'll drag you to the gym and we'll make our cheesecake at Glo's once you're back.





And Glo, I still feel bad about Sunday. Couldn't be there last minute and things screwed up and whatnot. I feel like I owe you an explanation. On a much happier note, I'm free babe. I've quitted my job! Yes I know it's only been a day but haha, I couldn't stand the fact that I hafta be up early, dressed so formally and most importantly, watch my social life being ruined by work. So yes, gymming soon okay! Holla at me anytime. :)

Okay, my butt's cracking after rotting for so long. I might be blogging again because I have alot to let out. It's been haunting me. Or maybe I should say, he's been haunting me and it's been making me feel empty. Meanwhile



the Sisterhood of The Undercovers says, 'Peace Out, y'all!'


6:37 PM