<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15143386?origin\x3dhttp://shortyshasha.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

sweetest sin

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

♥ Shahila Juraimi, Sweet Sixteen <3
.:friendster:.
.:myspace:.


blow me butterfly-lovenotes: lastgreatseduction@gmail.com







pretty gems

erika gloria yizhen
ariel sweetbot'ms huda lesley
rey fiza
gaffar siddiq
ayid emira syidah



he said, she said






antiquity
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007


credance
Designer: -Syarfa
Others:color codes
Hosted by: Blogger,

Monday, November 27, 2006

Time really wait for no man. To think I thought the last time I posted something proper was last Friday, dated 24th November but no? Double checked and the most recent post is dated 17th. A week or so of not being bothered with such stuff and now after looking back at my schedule and previous week's(and the previous) to-do-list, it hit me that alot have been going on. In other words, there are truckloads of stuff for me try to recollect and regurgitate. There was Ruzaini's 15th birthday and sleepovers at his place. Not forgetting drama, which took up the whole of last week, taking up my beautiful morning and eating up into late evening, and the evening concert itself which was awesome. And of course Playground@MOMO with 4-1=<3.


We did some grocery shopping for the boy's 15th birthday with Aunty Ani and I suggested we buy some sparkling juices since the birthday boy never got the chance to try them. He got super excited about it and I had to remind him time and again that it's just juice, not boost. Lololol!

Rushed home, grabbed my Mango sweats and shades and went off to town to catch Step Up. Cine was packed and we got the most front seats, which by the end of the movie, made us have stiff necks. In the middle of the movie itself, at least five people hadta distract me with their text messages. Oh jees.

Anyhow, they snapped a picture of me in the train and claimed that I look like a Japanese tourist -.-"



And the little bitch caught a candid one when we were having dinner at FEP's LJS after the movie, making me look like a retard. After dinner, we bummed around alittle and train ride back to AMK where we crashed Macs and had ice cream for supper.



The very next day, we had bbq and 'twas great, spending time with them cousins. Bullcrapp'd, trash talked, ate practically everything available and I predict I gained a kg then. By night time, cramps came and I hadta desert the good company for awhile and cramp'd in the house while they played Bingo. I caught up with the good people not long after and the birthday boy and Rey attempted some beats with Rey's lappy. I hafta admit the beats were good.












'nuff said. My dad and the momsie are gonna fetch the little sister and myself. Gotta make a move and get my beauty bath. Gonna move my ass later too to meet them pretty ones and off to Sixers' chalet. Hurrayy!

Updates on MOMO and Sixers' chalet pretty soon, I promise.

Fo' now, it's a wrap. Much love <3


12:35 PM