<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15143386?origin\x3dhttp://shortyshasha.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

sweetest sin

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

♥ Shahila Juraimi, Sweet Sixteen <3
.:friendster:.
.:myspace:.


blow me butterfly-lovenotes: lastgreatseduction@gmail.com







pretty gems

erika gloria yizhen
ariel sweetbot'ms huda lesley
rey fiza
gaffar siddiq
ayid emira syidah



he said, she said






antiquity
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007


credance
Designer: -Syarfa
Others:color codes
Hosted by: Blogger,

Friday, November 17, 2006

I guess we never really moved on


Casino Royale 007 was awesome, if you ask me. Well, besides the fact that we got the Grand Cathay, yes, the best and most comfy seats, the movie itself was... ooommph! Just so great, Bond was haute and sexaye, and the ladies were needless to say, haute stuff. I'll give the movie a 4/5. I've never liked an action-packed film but 007 is impressive enough to be at the top of my favourite list of movies this break. Thumbs-up, really.

So you guessed it, duh- I managed to catch a movie yesterday. Awesome movie and excellent company totally made my day, after quite a long day in school. Drama was good. In fact, I'm starting to like the fact that I'm actually in the production, helping out in the crew, handling props, sets et cetra. So, on Thursday, the crew members went out to shop for props, namely hangers and clothes rack for the M&M performance, with Elnie. (: Dzaf, Mel and myself left after awhile and had brunch at Kovan's Macs. Chill'd around at Kovan, walked at Heartland Mall in circles and them being really kind, sent me off at the train station where I left for home to get changed and meet the pretty boys. Bumped into Izzudin, Saeed and their friend at the interchange on the way home, chittychat with Din for abit, then left quickly.

Yes, I was rushing for time. Took my beauty bath, got dressed in a black babydoll top, pulled in jeans and went off with my Birkies and vintage handbag. Apparently, the plan was for me and Khabir to pretend we were back together in a sense that he's my boyfriend and me, vice-versa. It's Khabir's smart plan to put on an act and bluff Din that we're back like before. Jees. I played along because I thought it was pretty interesting and haha, I wanted to see Din's reactions.

Pardon the narative bit of this post but anyhow, I met them pretty boys at Khatib and we train ride down to Dhoby Ghaut, where we caught Casino Royale 007 at The Cathay. The movie was about two frigging hours which made me freeze in the cold theatre, freezing my toes, and causing me to have cramps all over. Horrible, still 'twas worth it, I swear. Asides from the fact that I wasn't the one who paid for the tix(which I was supposed to pay), lol, I was provided speacial treatment. Hurrayy! For awhile I felt like a Princess, with two pretty boys sitting on each side, and haha, one even gave me his sweater to keep me warm when I started chattering away. Jees. It's kinda obvious isn't it? Khabir's always prepared when it comes to this kinda shiznit, lolololol!

Remember the other time I wenta watch Superman with him and I was freezing in the cinema with my hotshorts, he was the one who took off his shirt and put it over me. (: See, I'm so blessed to have such wonderful people in my life.

But back to where we were, yes, I was kinda reluctant to take his sweater cos I know he wasn't feeling well. Still, that moron drank Coke in the theatre. Tsk tsk. And, those two moronic gay partners thought I was still a small girl, and covered my eyes when they showed haute, orgasmic kissing scenes, thinking it was inappropraite for me to watch. Oh jees.

Cut the story short, we train ride down back to Yishun to have dinner and supper at Northpoint Macs. Again, Khabir, being really nice, insisted on paying for my meal and whatnots. You see, I was supposed to treat him to a movie but he ended up paying for all my stuff yesterday. Am I special or what? Lollers. Okay, Saeed came down and joined us this that shiznit and I went home with Din. Along the way, Din showed me a text msg from Khabir, reminding Din to see me home and ensure I'm safe and yadayada. Am I special or what? (insert super loud laughter)

Okay, so however exhausted I was yesterday, I didn't hit the sack till 4.30 in the wee hours. Lol. You won't believe it, but I was hogging the phone, for once, with Khabir. We bullshit'd , talked trash, from politics to school to the different characters in the Casino Royale like Mr Bond, Mr White et cetra. The conversation lasted for hours from 1 to 4 thereabouts. Jees. And believe me, he refused to hang the phone and even told me to leave him a 12 second call of pure nonsensical crap.

'nuff said.

I'll get back to this some other time. Goodbye my lovers. <3


10:22 PM