<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15143386?origin\x3dhttp://shortyshasha.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

sweetest sin

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

♥ Shahila Juraimi, Sweet Sixteen <3
.:friendster:.
.:myspace:.


blow me butterfly-lovenotes: lastgreatseduction@gmail.com







pretty gems

erika gloria yizhen
ariel sweetbot'ms huda lesley
rey fiza
gaffar siddiq
ayid emira syidah



he said, she said






antiquity
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007


credance
Designer: -Syarfa
Others:color codes
Hosted by: Blogger,

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

You told me how much you loved me,
And how our love was meant to be.
And I believed in you,
I thought that you would set me free


I woke up about an hour ago from a short afternoon nap after popping the pills which made me drowsy. I could have actually slept longer but I had a dream. It felt so real, and even though the dream is as sweet as malt-coated marshmallow and milkshake(cravings...) or whatsoever, I'm extremely glad I gained consciousness quick enough because after I sat to think over it for awhile, I realised that it's better off if I stop fantasizing there and then. It'll be a nightmare if it continues, I swear. Really, he's just another worthless boy who was once in my life, whom I had yet another silly and childish crush on months back. Thing is, he's the only crush which seemed to be serious enough that I'm still having him in my dreams(at least for this week, :\). Gah. Such hallucination.

All that asides already.

So I didn't go to school today. What's with that, you wanna know. I'm down with the usual. It's either painful menstrual cramps or gastritis. This time it's the most excruciating gastric pains that I ended up feeling extremely nauseous and kept regurgitating what I eat. It's disgusting. And like I've explained before, when I have nothing else to puke, I'll end up retching thick yellow substances which taste like medicine mixed with vinegar. Idk how that'll taste but y'know, that sourish and acidic tang. Yuck. I can still remember the mess I made in the second floor toilet at the D&T block. My aiming was lousy and all the remains of my dinner two nights ago splatted all over the cubicle's floor around the toilet bowl. Lol. 'twas a hideous sight, really unpleasant. But anyway, I crawled to the toilet, up and down, from the sick bay, twice (or was it thrice, I can't remember) to try to take a poop. Gastritis won't make you shit one thousand and one times like diarrhoea, so I became sick in the stinky toilet, head spun alittle, then alittle more, and PUKEEEEEEE!! all over the place except in the toilet bowl! Haha. The momsie took two hours, yes, two fuckingly long hours to drop in the school. I was already on the verge of passing out and she made me wait in the uncomfortable sick bay. I had to lie down on the seat. How's that? It was really not comfy and the smelly leather seat made me sick even more. Btw, while I was feeling off, Cikgu Azryn was the one who took care of me for awhile(of course Tiffy did too, thanks!). She kept giving me advices and got me warm water, led me to the seat to lie down and rest, reminding me not to faint in school(because I was already having cold sweat, blurring vision, dry lips, and was looking white) and yadayada. So, after umpteenth times of visiting the sick bay, I picked up a few tips and advices from the staffs. Mainly, to exercise more(and if you've exercised more, you have to exercise even MORE!)to prevent from getting painful cramps and to eat oats/porridge when you have gastritis because it's good for the stomach. Jees, Idk if those work but I don't mind giving it a try. Furthermore, I got those from MsTanhweepin and MdmLau. Heh.

The trip to the polyclinic was not good because both the momsie and myself hadta wait for two hours for pre-registration, registration, consultation and collection of the pills. Eew. Like the momsie put it, it'll be the first and the last. But, at least my doc was sorta good-looking. Y'know, he's really charming and suave, the type who's like MrLim. He prescribed some shits for me and I was so swayed by his friendliness that I forgot to inform him that I can't swallow pills for nuts! Dang! Fret not, I'm getting a hang of swallowing those already and by the way, it's time I know how to do so.


Before I forget and shut this pc off,
HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY, DIONNE!

Alright. 'nuff said already. It's about time I pop those capsule and tablet.

It's a wrap.











You should`ve just told me the truth,
That I wasn`t the girl for you
Still I didn`t have a clue,
So my heart depended on you


5:52 PM