<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15143386?origin\x3dhttp://shortyshasha.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

sweetest sin

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

♥ Shahila Juraimi, Sweet Sixteen <3
.:friendster:.
.:myspace:.


blow me butterfly-lovenotes: lastgreatseduction@gmail.com







pretty gems

erika gloria yizhen
ariel sweetbot'ms huda lesley
rey fiza
gaffar siddiq
ayid emira syidah



he said, she said






antiquity
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007


credance
Designer: -Syarfa
Others:color codes
Hosted by: Blogger,

Monday, October 23, 2006



You tell me there's nothing better than me
So you draft me like I'm the top pick of the league


Them loveliest cousins will be crashing my place today. It's just a matter of time before they come and make one hell of noise and chaos, turning things upside down and inside out. But that's the very reason why they're the best and most beloved cousins of mine. They're one of a kind and are especially havoc, you get what I mean. The momsie's already preparing the dishes for the last break-fast meal. Hell, time passes by real fast and it's already one month since we fast. Tomorrow's already the celebration the cousins have been anticipating for. And I have to admit that the mood's finally sinking in into me. So I shall have a good Hari Raya tomorrow, spending ample time with them loved ones and not to forget, indluge in the wide spread of yummaye delicacies. Such oooommpphh!

By the way, results are not good. Really lousy, outrageous. This is the first time I fail more than two subjects for the end-years. See, all those hard work/revisions/muggings down the drain already. So much for putting effort. It's scary because there's possibility of me retaining. I don't wanna suffer yet another stressful year in the horrible sec three year. It's bad enough to be in leafy school, what's more, spending another year.

Asides with those.

As most of you can see, there are haters tagging their shit on my board. It's hilarious how they do it. And looking at the fact that I told Iz and Mel about my tagboard being clean, without such spamming of shiznatz days ago, it's funny that people start doing it. Sucha coincidence. But do I look like I really care about these kinda thingythang? Okay, I'll be lying if I say an absolute 'No'. These bullcrap managed to get on my nerves, not because I can't accept the fact that I have people hating me, but because these pathetic cunts/ball-less morons are messing with my board and wrecking the beauty of it. Haha. For the first time my board is de-virginalised with such remarks. Still, I feel honoured because at the end of the day, the attention's on me, thank you very nice. I told you so. It's pointless to do such crap, but no, you and your brainless self still wanna spoil the beauty of my site, tagging shizess, instead of showing me some love. Oh boy, how I love to sit back and watch what's more to come. It's extremely hilarious. Not to forget, this kinda thingymajiggy is a case of ultimate childishness. Another thing, if you losers reflect and think, you'll realise whatever you have done is pathetic. Don't you think you're actually making yourself out to be a coward? Oh yes, I strongly think so. Y'know why? You don't even dare to put your name. Excuse me, I do accept such immature shits but puh-lease, I need your name. No anonymous-es or asses who'll identify themselves as 'hater' or whatsoever. Think again, think hard. 'Hater'? Ohh, I get the point now. Your name is hater and you're proud to be a 'hater' of Nur Shahila. Thank you very much, I am proud too. Proud of you losers for being such losers. (insert loud, irritating, maniac-kinda laugh)

'nuff with that kinda ridiculous bullcrap.

Just now I was just telling I something about me having a strong feeling that someone's acting really childish again and hating me for no reasonable reason. What's worse is, that someone's badmouthing me with all sorts of childish shiznatz. Not that I'm not used to the person speaking ill of me or acting really unreasonably or anything along that line, but it's just irritating that the person's being a great pretender. Suchan idiot who loves to twist stories around, not admitting to own mistakes and constanly pushing blames on others. Fucking charlatan. Like I told Iz back in school just now, I'm gonna give the person a tight slap if I ever happen to bump into the person on the way home.

Let's not just beat around the bush and come straight to the point.

along the way i text him .
i was bored.and pass him
a msg from his "good friend''
who asked me to say hi to him.

well i told him.he was disgusted
and told me how bad the person is.
the friend actually badmouthed me.
as i dont even know him/her that well.
or did anything wrong.that person is one hell
hypocrite.i text him talkin abt him/her.
it made me disgusted.so changed subject and talk
abt some stuff.he is sucha nice person to talk to.



I definitely don't think it's a great idea to just copy-paste off Diyannah's site and that it's unfair but wait, it's too much of a coincidence that things are going this way.

Look at this, '...and pass him a msg from his "good friend" who asked me to say hi to him.'

Apparently, I was the one who told her to say 'Hi' to him and Izzudin, since they're friends and what nots. Don't tell me there's another girl who told her to do the exact same thing. Looking back at what she posted, don't you think she's referring to me as the one she's disgusted with? Okay, I'm alright with that. But hold on a minute and look at this, '...he was disgusted and told me how bad the person is.' He's currently not in contact with me after what happened, y'know the shiznatz I told Izzudin to help with and what not. Maybe I was being really perasan, if you wanna put it in a crude way. Still, before twisting tales, don't you think you need to think hard? First, Izzudin told me he wants Izzudin to help us get back and be close friends or something like those kinda crap. And then he starts acting strange, showing bits of his non-tolerable attitude, making me mad, then apologised by tagging along in the same bus with me and Izzudin. Then when I get Izzudin to help me get the impossible idea across to him, he became unhappy and starting blabbering bullshit, till now, not contacting me, either because he's humiliated or because he really hates me. But whatever.

'...the friend actually badmouthed me' Okay, I think this is cool. If she really was referring to me, I admit that I badmouthed her. But hey, she gotta get the whole story. I spoke ill of her, but that was then, when I was together with him, and even after when I haven't gotten over him fully because I see her as a rival. I mean, they were once together and c'mon, you'll be lying if you say you're not jealous if you're me. Really, I have nothing mean to say of her now since she's kinda appealing to me, that's why I actually bothered to send her a testimonial and link her site this that shizzes. And I thought I was being childish if I continue hating her for no reason, that's why the change and effort to send her a testimonial. Puh-lease, if you don't appeal to me, you think I'll bother about this kinda thing?

'..that person is one hell hypocrite.' Right. See any familiar word? Hypocrite, yes? So I assume, the tagger is her. Wait, I haven't got the full picture of stuff so I'm not gonna point finger and blame her and whatnots. I'm being reasonable and fair here.

When this kinda nonsense comes, I feel so blessed to have really lovely friends who along with me, thought of such tags as childish. Why waste time hating? Show some love like them. Jeess. Thanks Syahmi! Not forgetting I and some other really wonderful friends. Even my neighbour found such acts childish. See, it's not just me. Ah wells.. Shan't bother myself with these stuff already. It'll be nice if Diyannah tag and tell me whether it's me she's referring to. Then at least I have a clear picture of who's badmouthing me.

I'm off to help the momsie already. Then I'll wait for I to buzz me up later at night so we can have our late night convo and I can continue guessing who's the cute girl he likes.

Goodbye cheeses.

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI to all Muslims!


4:45 PM