<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15143386?origin\x3dhttp://shortyshasha.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

sweetest sin

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

♥ Shahila Juraimi, Sweet Sixteen <3
.:friendster:.
.:myspace:.


blow me butterfly-lovenotes: lastgreatseduction@gmail.com







pretty gems

erika gloria yizhen
ariel sweetbot'ms huda lesley
rey fiza
gaffar siddiq
ayid emira syidah



he said, she said






antiquity
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007


credance
Designer: -Syarfa
Others:color codes
Hosted by: Blogger,

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Wanna love me? Wanna touch me?
Think twice cuz you gotta long way 2 go
Don't know howda act, bettah fall back
It's like that cuz you gotta long way 2 go




Yeehaww! Finally! The moment I've been anticipating. All down, already. No more torturous and killer papers. Goodbye to fuckatoughiesome what you call it?, yes, examinations. Well, at least no more of such for this moment before school starts and a whole new term welcome us back with dreary lessons which are such humdrums. Urgh. Let's just say I did pretty err, bad for most. What you can call stinkin' efforts. Especially so for Physics just now morning. Y'know I was already in the mood of partayin' and didn't remember much of what I studied the previous night. Slipshod work, yes.

Nevertheless, the mugging was good. At least it kept me away from the wonderful food, distracting me from all the junk -chips, ice cream, chocolate- you name it. Then again, I'm certain that I'll pass less than half of the papers. Oh hell, now's not the time to think about those.

Right. So as usual, so many things have been haunting me. Just too many things that I could barely handle them. What's with boys nowadays? Huh? huh? HUH?! Pardon me but screw you asses who love to toy with girls' feelings. We're not Barbie, bastards. (Even though we wish to be like her because that bitch has almost everything) These shiznatz have nothing to do with me, well, not directly, but whatthefuck? To my girlfriend? Puh-lease, whatever happen to them darlings of mine, I take them as my problem. Them precious jewels in my pot of pretty gems, yes, mean a lot to me. A lot more than your balls mean alot to you dumbfucks.

I know I'm getting vulgar each second but I can't help it if such bullcrap continues to test my patience. Although it might seem like not a huge deal but hey, it's causing enough trouble and pain to people around me. Okay, now I have no idea what I'm bickering about.

Another thing, don't twist your bloody story around just to save your dogface, asswipe. I may not seem to be bothered by these thingythang but it's not because I already surrender and consider myself a loser. My silence which seems to be a form of consent or agreement means so much more. So much more. And I doubt you even wanna hear them from my very own mouth. Or do you want them spouting out from my girlfriends'. They'll do it the crude way and make you cry home asking for yo momma. They'll make short, snappy and matter-of-fact, if you get what I mean.

Those aside, already. Screw those mofos.

Ah wells, now's the time for me to catch up with people. Them babygirls, homeboys, pretty cousins, lovely kids whoever else possible. Movies, anyone? Or milkshakes and marshmellows, cheeseburgers and Coke get-together which will wonderfully stretch all the way till late night at the twentyfourseven Macs? I can already picture myself chillaxin' and shakin' my legs, enjoying the days.

I abhor the thick haze, which come and go. Such nuisance. I need fresh supply of pleasant-smelling air. Grr.

It feels like hours since I've been home and facing this machine but jees, it's only two! How unbelievable. I can't think of anything else to do to keep myself occupied. And surprisingly most of them mates are not online. Guess they must have shoot their way to town, shopping malls, having fun and whatnots. I feel like sucha bummer, sitting here, chanting away with Cassie's new number, Long Way To Go, checking up Friendster(which is a total bore), blog-hopping et cetera. Her video's been replaying over and over and over and over and over again on my screen since I have no idea when. I swear this one is so much more fetchin' and addictive compared to her previous' Me & You. Cassie's just so hot. Other than that, I have Danity Kane on my playlist, along with some other fast and upbeat numbers and not forgetting some souls by George Nozuka and Mario Vazquez. Squeeze me for being so random but this is what happen when boredom strikes. Haha. And don't mind that 'squeeze me' bit. I'm still so not over White Chicks. I'll never get sick of that movie. Leya knows why. haha. My momsie too.

Guess I'll be off. Gonna grab those comfy cushions and pop a dvd into this pc. It'll be a loooonnnggg one. I'll leave you to think what I'm gonna watch. Go figure.

It's not that deep, take it easy, you wanna please me?
Got a long way 2 go, I'ma bad girl
You wanna get close? Ease up cuz you gotta a long way to go


2:25 PM