<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15143386?origin\x3dhttp://shortyshasha.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

sweetest sin

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

♥ Shahila Juraimi, Sweet Sixteen <3
.:friendster:.
.:myspace:.


blow me butterfly-lovenotes: lastgreatseduction@gmail.com







pretty gems

erika gloria yizhen
ariel sweetbot'ms huda lesley
rey fiza
gaffar siddiq
ayid emira syidah



he said, she said






antiquity
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007


credance
Designer: -Syarfa
Others:color codes
Hosted by: Blogger,

Friday, October 06, 2006

Thank God, the weekend's finally here. I need a cutoff and a breather from all the work and pressure. The past week has been a really hectic one without time to really relax, but with endless muggings for the end-year papers. Still, I don't find the necessity to revise so hard because I know at the end of the day, I'll still flunk the papers. So what's the use of those late night, last minute revisions and whatnot? Urgh. Three papers next, namely, E-math, Literature and Physics. After which, a little more time to chillax, before flipping thru those thick textbooks and notes again. See, this is how life's like in the tiny red-dot by the equator. Jeez.

Besides the fatiguing end-year exams, alot have been going on in my life simultaneously. Y'know, it's really bad to have such insignificant and redundant stuff piling on you while you're pretty stressed up with school. I've managed to put these distractions aside, but it's not for long before they start to come rushing back to me time and again, which is extremely ducky, if you get my drift.

Speaking of drift, (lolololol!), Izzudin and Saeed seem to love teasing me about drifting. They know, I know, y'all don't know! (haha) It's been pretty much great spending time with them two and you-know-who(urgh), studying, fooling around, late night studying, basically lotsa buffoonery. Just us, in our crazy world. Ah wells, all those some other time. There's still the problem between me and you-know-who(urgh). I hafta thank Mistah Zuzudin for feeding me on those, because I've thought of ways to avoid things from happening and I hope Plan B will work.

Whatever, really. No nonsense, puh-lease.

The reason I'm here is to actually post something I thought is interesting. Apparently, I bumped into Siddiq on the way home at Bishan MRT station and we took the same train(except that we didn't communicate to each other nor sit together and whatnots). Still, I msn-ed with him and he sorta brightened up day. Here's part of our convo:

lªlª - So you draft me like I'm the top pick of the league says:
okay, let's talk in malay

SILLY POH says:
nono

SILLY POH says:
i cant type malay

´lªlª - So you draft me like I'm the top pick of the league says:
haha

´lªlª - So you draft me like I'm the top pick of the league says:
try

´lªlª - So you draft me like I'm the top pick of the league says:
i wanna see

SILLY POH says:
nono

SILLY POH says:
cant

´lªlª - So you draft me like I'm the top pick of the league says:
just do it!

´lªlª - So you draft me like I'm the top pick of the league says:
haha

´lªlª - So you draft me like I'm the top pick of the league says:
type 'i can't type malay'

SILLY POH says:
i cant type malay

SILLY POH says:
and so not trying

SILLY POH says:
haha

´lªlª - So you draft me like I'm the top pick of the league says:
i don't care

´lªlª - So you draft me like I'm the top pick of the league says:
you better try

SILLY POH says:
ookkokokokkokokok

SILLY POH says:
wait la

SILLY POH says:
aku tak boleh TYPE melayu

SILLY POH says:
haha

SILLY POH says:
wads type in malay?

´lªlª - So you draft me like I'm the top pick of the league says:
err.. taip

´lªlª - So you draft me like I'm the top pick of the league says:
haha

SILLY POH says:
really?

SILLY POH says:
dun think so?

´lªlª - So you draft me like I'm the top pick of the league says:
then?

´lªlª - So you draft me like I'm the top pick of the league says:
tulis?

´lªlª - So you draft me like I'm the top pick of the league says:
that's write

´lªlª - So you draft me like I'm the top pick of the league says:
okay, change

´lªlª - So you draft me like I'm the top pick of the league says:
type 'i wanna eat (insert food) for break fast later'

SILLY POH says:
aku.... nak makan nasi untuk buke nanti

SILLY POH says:
hha

´lªlª - So you draft me like I'm the top pick of the league says:
okay, PASS!

´lªlª - So you draft me like I'm the top pick of the league says:
eh but cannot la

´lªlª - So you draft me like I'm the top pick of the league says:
must say in bahasa baku

´lªlª - So you draft me like I'm the top pick of the league says:
proper malay

SILLY POH says:
i speak singlay

´lªlª - So you draft me like I'm the top pick of the league says:
that's nonsense la

SILLY POH says:
so its ok for me

SILLY POH says:
haha

SILLY POH says:
but it was a good try nevertheless

´lªlª - So you draft me like I'm the top pick of the league says:
yeah

´lªlª - So you draft me like I'm the top pick of the league says:
nice...

SILLY POH says:
thank you

´lªlª - So you draft me like I'm the top pick of the league says:
but why use 'aku'

SILLY POH says:
haha

´lªlª - So you draft me like I'm the top pick of the league says:
haha

SILLY POH says:
then use wad?

´lªlª - So you draft me like I'm the top pick of the league says:
welcome

´lªlª - So you draft me like I'm the top pick of the league says:
use 'saya'

SILLY POH says:
ok.

SILLY POH says:
more polite

SILLY POH says:
haha

´lªlª - So you draft me like I'm the top pick of the league says:
yeah

´lªlª - So you draft me like I'm the top pick of the league says:
smart

´lªlª - So you draft me like I'm the top pick of the league says:
haha

´lªlª - So you draft me like I'm the top pick of the league says:
i shall change my personal msg already

SILLY POH says:
yay!

SILLY POH says:
haha

SILLY POH says:
coz i alrd did

´lªlª - So you draft me like I'm the top pick of the league says:
done

SILLY POH says:
haha

SILLY POH says:
take that off too

SILLY POH says:
ok

SILLY POH says:
i rephrase

SILLY POH says:
saya nak makan nasi untuk buke nanti

SILLY POH says:
my teacher taught me

SILLY POH says:
haha

´lªlª - So you draft me like I'm the top pick of the league says:
okay, cool

´lªlª - So you draft me like I'm the top pick of the league says:

SILLY POH says:
yes!

SILLY POH says:
haha

SILLY POH says:
is er any way to make it sound more profound?

´lªlª - So you draft me like I'm the top pick of the league says:
yeah

´lªlª - So you draft me like I'm the top pick of the league says:
let me think..

´lªlª - So you draft me like I'm the top pick of the league says:
saya mahu makan nasi untuk buka nanti

´lªlª - So you draft me like I'm the top pick of the league says:
ey , like the same

´lªlª - So you draft me like I'm the top pick of the league says:
haha

SILLY POH says:
ya

SILLY POH says:
haha

SILLY POH says:
no diff

SILLY POH says:
only e mahu part

´lªlª - So you draft me like I'm the top pick of the league says:
yeah

´lªlª - So you draft me like I'm the top pick of the league says:
okay wait

´lªlª - So you draft me like I'm the top pick of the league says:
gimme a sec

´lªlª - So you draft me like I'm the top pick of the league says:
untuk waktu berbuka nanti, saya mahu makan nasi

´lªlª - So you draft me like I'm the top pick of the league says:
can?

´lªlª - So you draft me like I'm the top pick of the league says:
haha

SILLY POH says:
whoa

SILLY POH says:
fierce

SILLY POH says:
hah

´lªlª - So you draft me like I'm the top pick of the league says:
lolololol!

SILLY POH says:
cannt compare la

SILLY POH says:
coz u higher malay

SILLY POH says:
haha

´lªlª - So you draft me like I'm the top pick of the league says:
jeez

´lªlª - So you draft me like I'm the top pick of the league says:
big deal la

´lªlª - So you draft me like I'm the top pick of the league says:
my malay lousy also

´lªlª - So you draft me like I'm the top pick of the league says:
wo de du zi hen tong

´lªlª - So you draft me like I'm the top pick of the league says:
haha

SILLY POH says:
du zi?

´lªlª - So you draft me like I'm the top pick of the league says:
i don't know

´lªlª - So you draft me like I'm the top pick of the league says:
stomach?

SILLY POH says:
ouh

SILLY POH says:
its tu zi

´lªlª - So you draft me like I'm the top pick of the league says:
ohhh!!

SILLY POH says:
but du can mean abt 20 + diff letters

SILLY POH says:
thats why chinese's hard

´lªlª - So you draft me like I'm the top pick of the league says:
hmm..

´lªlª - So you draft me like I'm the top pick of the league says:
i guess you're right

SILLY POH says:
yes!

SILLY POH says:
haha

´lªlª - So you draft me like I'm the top pick of the league says:
mei guan xi

´lªlª - So you draft me like I'm the top pick of the league says:
still have time to study

´lªlª - So you draft me like I'm the top pick of the league says:
haha

SILLY POH says:
wo zhi dao

SILLY POH says:
谢谢你

SILLY POH says:
haha

´lªlª - So you draft me like I'm the top pick of the league says:
eh

´lªlª - So you draft me like I'm the top pick of the league says:
what's that?

SILLY POH says:
xie xie ni

SILLY POH says:
haha

´lªlª - So you draft me like I'm the top pick of the league says:
ohh

´lªlª - So you draft me like I'm the top pick of the league says:
bu ke qi

SILLY POH says:
haha

´lªlª - So you draft me like I'm the top pick of the league says:
haha

SILLY POH says:
okok.

SILLY POH says:
saya nak pergi tido now

SILLY POH says:
bye

SILLY POH says:
hhaa

´lªlª - So you draft me like I'm the top pick of the league says:
lol

´lªlª - So you draft me like I'm the top pick of the league says:
okay

´lªlª - So you draft me like I'm the top pick of the league says:
good afternoon

´lªlª - So you draft me like I'm the top pick of the league says:
xia wu hao

´lªlª - So you draft me like I'm the top pick of the league says:
okay, that's crap

SILLY POH says:
zai jian

SILLY POH says:
it means bye

´lªlª - So you draft me like I'm the top pick of the league says:
i know

SILLY POH says:
fine

SILLY POH says:
bye

SILLY POH says:
haha

By the way, my personal message was at first: 'I'M FORCING SIDDIQ TO TYPE IN MALAY. AND I DON'T CARE, HE MUST TYPE IN MALAY!'

When he actually put in effort to do so, I replaced it with: 'Siddiq typed: aku...nak makan nasi untuk buke nanti (Well done!)'

Then, he changed it, because I told him to use 'saya' and he too thought it's much more polite, so I too, change my personal message to: '(Edited) Siddiq typed: saya nak makan nasi untuk buka nanti (EXCELLENT!)'

Hmm..Interesting? It's really entertaining to have him typing in malay because all these years, we've been talking, texting, msn-ing and whatever else in english. So when he actually do something in malay, be it talk or type etc tera, it sounds extremely hilarious. Okay, maybe not too much to extremely but it is still hilarious. Quoted off from the chap himself: 'some chinese kid study malay?'

Haha.

Other than him, surprisingly I chatted with at least 8 other people. 'twas crazy, yes, and now, I'm dead beat. Totally drained out of energy. Right this minute, I'm gonna ring my babygirl up because she seems to be having some problems with the boyfy. See, the thing about having boyfriends. Idiotic, pathetic, heartless creatures, screw boys! Sheesh. Emiliah too needs my help in some transferring thingymajigs. The 'wonders' of having so many people around me, that I barely have time to myself.

On a much lighter note, here are Siddiq's pictures:







So long, mates.


6:12 PM