<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15143386?origin\x3dhttp://shortyshasha.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

sweetest sin

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

♥ Shahila Juraimi, Sweet Sixteen <3
.:friendster:.
.:myspace:.


blow me butterfly-lovenotes: lastgreatseduction@gmail.com







pretty gems

erika gloria yizhen
ariel sweetbot'ms huda lesley
rey fiza
gaffar siddiq
ayid emira syidah



he said, she said






antiquity
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007


credance
Designer: -Syarfa
Others:color codes
Hosted by: Blogger,

Friday, October 13, 2006


I was so lost back then
But with a little help from my friends
I found a light in the tunnel at the end
Now you're calling me up on the phone
So you can have a little whine and a moan
And it's only because you're feeling alone




For once in my life, I'd rather be in school, with all my other beautiful friends. It feels as though I'm trapped like a mouse at home doing nothing significant and useful except bumming around, behaving like a couchpotato, always seen plopped-down infront of the idiot box, using this machine, not doing much, not helping much, bumming around, and more bumming around. Basically not helping much with the housechores except for maybe do the laundry and folding them. Actually I do help with the chores; clear the mess in my own room. Haha. I don't think it's much of a use to tidy up that pigsty because there's a lazy little bitch in this house who will time and again mess things up and turn the room into a wreck, always refusing to do her part in keeping the room neat.

This morning she tested my patience with her fucked-upness, showing her stinky attitude, not to me, but my mom. The groggyness of having to wake up early for the pre-dawn meal was already bad enough but she just had to add on to it. So yes, I blew up at her and told her to (quoted):'stop the attitude which is like fuck and quit rolling your eyes when she's(the momsie) talking to you'. This is not the first time, and I was feeling way off because of another person, so I didn't bother trying to contain my anger. I could have done the exact same thing to my brother, because he too, loves to show some attitude(or maybe it's just him) each morning. Goodness. It's good enough that the momsie wakes up early every morning to prepare the food, and they can't even show some appreciation for that. I don't understand why it's so difficult for them to wake up by themselves. I pity my mom because she has to constantly knock the locked door, trying to wake up some sleepyheads. Keyword: Constantly. Believe me, if I'm her, I won't be bothered.

'nuff said. I'm off to have my beauty bath, and God knows what I'm gonna do after that. Life is simply so sluggish nowadays. I'm not even in the mood to go over to Leya's already. I just wanna sleep, sleep and sleep. Dvds, Vcds, MSN et cetra are so not working in entertaining me through the long afternoon. I want night to come fast. Or at least make the weather perfect, with some sweet-smelling rain and cooling wind. I'll be a much happier girl.


12:20 PM