<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15143386?origin\x3dhttp://shortyshasha.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

sweetest sin

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

♥ Shahila Juraimi, Sweet Sixteen <3
.:friendster:.
.:myspace:.


blow me butterfly-lovenotes: lastgreatseduction@gmail.com







pretty gems

erika gloria yizhen
ariel sweetbot'ms huda lesley
rey fiza
gaffar siddiq
ayid emira syidah



he said, she said






antiquity
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007


credance
Designer: -Syarfa
Others:color codes
Hosted by: Blogger,

Monday, October 30, 2006

I thought it won't really hurt to blog for awhile. Afterall I'm not in the mood to start on those pieces of cow dung yet, so spare me the agony of having to sit and stare at papers after papers lest I'll doze off to sleep. I'm already in an almost comatose state, after quite a hearty lunch just now. And the soothing and slow numbers of George Nozuka, Mario Vasquez and Frankie J are adding on to my sleepiness. *yawns*

Idk why but I'm going back to the soul kinda thingy-thang. Either those or fast, groovy beats of Justin Timberlake and Cassie. Not forgetting the all time favourite pretty girl band- Danity Kane. Pussycat Dolls no longer interest me, god knows why, but I still love their hits, especially I Don't Need A Man. Jees. Isn't that so me? I mean, really. Girlfriends are forever, boys are Whatever! 'nuff of such random stuffs already. Anyway, I have plenty of prints to upload but no, I'm not gonna upload them all because yes, I'm pretty much bummed out.



Right, I know I look kinda retarded as always but bear with me because boredom struck that night when the cousins from the Dad's side came crashing my crib. I'm sucha bummer when it comes to entertaining people from his side. I can't communicate with them like I always do with my beloved ones from the Momsie's. There's just nothing particular to discuss about with them. Not that I have anything particular to say when we have the usual yakety-yak session, or what you call it, gossip session, with them from the Momsie's. But y'know, things are different when you're with different people. And in this case, them people from the Dad's side are either too grown-up or too kiddish or even too ugh, monotonous.

So while they were making one hell of a noise at the living room, I was in the kitchen, playing with the gold fishes in the aquarium(oh Mel, I bet you a gazillion grasses that my gold fishes are prettier than yours! lololol), getting a little too obsessed with myself, taking snapshots of my self with the sister's phone and whatnots. Well, at least I wasn't the only one acting especially retarded that night because not long after, the little bitch came along and joined in the fun. Haha.



And if you noticed, my face was plastered with make-up. I didn't have time to wipe them clean off my face so I hadta wait for the guests to leave before scraping the thick stuff off. Lol. Truth be told, I'm kinda getting used to putting such stuff on and haha, I kinda like to have them on. Oh wait, I meant foundation and thick eyeliners only. I still can't have lip-stuff on my thick lips because I find them sorta getting in the way, idk why. Jees. And, I only wear Za foundation and no other brand else. I do fine with any eyeliners but Silkygirl's, Za's and Red Earth's are really good ones. Any other recommendations? I'm collecting eye make-ups, don't ask me why.

Done with such already, so asides with them.

Btw, here are some of the pictures for Day One and Day Three of Raya. I didn't take any on Day Two though.


with the neighbour

happy family, yes

Nana, Mimi, Lala (lololol!)

I was wearing my heels already. Ayid gotta chill on growing up.

There are some more but nah..I'm not showing. Then again, there'll always be me getting overly obsessed.







There are still more of such for Day Four and etcetera but they're either in Rey's lappy or in the digital camera. So I hafta wait for them to come. Heh. Oh yes, apparently the most talented brother of mine, Rey, won this T-shirt Design thingymajigs in Republic Poly(his school), and he got himself a really sleek camera, Sony Cybershot DSC T10. He saved the year because our previous camera died on us months back and for once we thought we can't have our pictures taken for this Raya and hafta rely on the cellphones.


'nuff with prints already.

Anyhoos, things are looking good for me and a goodfriend. He's finally buzzing me up and texting me like we used to. How I miss such times when we were just two happy goodfriends, hanging out with each other, catching some movies, late night text messagings and convos, and all the late-night hangouts which he then hadta send me right at my doorstep. Heh. Now I have another bestfriend who's currently under pressure, haha, losing his sanity at times, ringing me up and having long chats on the phone. I've been spending most of my time with him, and I kinda like the usual teasings, smackings, blowings(LOL!), pinchings, y'know..the usuals. We've been friends for close to seven years and still counting. How fun. I miss the other pretty boys too. Like the ever kinky Nasir(oh, how I love this boy!) and the hilarious Zul(I miss this cute one..), all them beautiful friends since primary school. It's really interesting how I'm the only girl in my clique who they still keep in contact with. I feel so blessed to have them as goodfriends still. And of course I definitely miss them pretty&sexaye lil gems. My best girlfriends since years back. I'm extremely glad that we're still going on strong and loving each others' company. Oh daymn. I miss them girlfriends so bad I can just run over to their places, show them some love, with hugs&wet smooches. Oh yum! Haha. They, who keep it real all the time are still my most favourite. Gotta meet up with my pretty babygirls- Ja, Leya and the long lost Naz.

Okay, I'll stop it right here. I can start bawling like a fucked-up shit just thinking about them.

Lotsa love <3


5:36 PM