<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15143386?origin\x3dhttp://shortyshasha.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

sweetest sin

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

♥ Shahila Juraimi, Sweet Sixteen <3
.:friendster:.
.:myspace:.


blow me butterfly-lovenotes: lastgreatseduction@gmail.com







pretty gems

erika gloria yizhen
ariel sweetbot'ms huda lesley
rey fiza
gaffar siddiq
ayid emira syidah



he said, she said






antiquity
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007


credance
Designer: -Syarfa
Others:color codes
Hosted by: Blogger,

Friday, September 01, 2006

My Darling Sweethearts



I miss them so.

It's about time we get all chummy, cozying up and catching up on those little happenings in each others' lives. It's been long since we had our little private talks.

I'm definitely looking forward to go over to Leya's and crash her place upside-down like nobody's business one of these days. Then it'll be back to those late night convos between us two, getting all snuggly-wiggly and feeding ourselves with lotsa mean jokes, lotsa hot-hot-heat gossips, lotsa giggles and lotsa other stuff girls do in pyjama parties!

Don't shoot me because I'm in a partayin' mood, God knows why. End-year exams nearing but I'm so hyped to let my hair down All night, that's right 'cause the party don't stop. At least I'm safe since I got half my holidays hell work done days ago and at most, I just hafta pack them along in my suitcase and run away to Leya's. Woo! We can have so much fun and hit those notes/assignments at the same time. Who cares, let's rock, 'cause the party don't stop! It's like killing two birds with one stone, isn't it? So hell yeah, fun's coming our way Baby!

(Words in Italics are lyrics off Jessica Simpson's Public Affair =D)

Anyway, I didn't go to school yesterday, and of course I didn't go back to YPS. Actually I almost made my way to school but y'know, my other devil got me good and I decided to run along with the idea of not attending half-day of school. Moreover, 'twas yes, half-day. So why waste my time travelling all the way to leafy, do some dumb workout thingymajiggy, have card-making session for the Ol' Teachers, and watch a short performance(which is for them 'chers and not us, students)? So you guessed it: The momsie woke me up(Yes, we're back to normal mode. No more ugly and dumb squabbles) at half past five. Basically, while in the shower, this was what happened, Go to school since after which you're gonna go out with the other 3(so said the little miss fairy-angel). No, stay at home. Afterall you can just meet up with them after they're dismissed(so said the little bad-ass devil). Just move it and carry your lazy ass to school!(said the angel). Stay put, goddamnit! Don't go anywhere else but your room and back to sleep! The weather's perfect to dream yourself to sleep(said devil).

Lollers. So you see, I was caught up, contemplating whether or not to move my ass to school or head back under the comfy covers and sleep. Hah! I even joined forces with the momsie, what telling her to inform Mrs Ngiam that I had the runs if she ever called(which she didn't, phew!). Still, I didn't hit those covers and pillows but went on to touch on some Emath sums and Physics TYS questions, because I was too fresh'd. I didn't really complete them because I got too sick of the work after awhile and went on to gasp! do some cleaning of my ever-messy little crib(room)! Lmfao. Sucha surprise isn't it, for a girl who's always bumming around and hates dusting up her own room. I was astounded, myself, at the sudden urge to throw things and clear off the mess and get my room more organised. But hell, I'm ecstatic now baby, after finally having a perfectly shipshaped space and rearranging those loads of accessories girls can't have enough of!

I did have a heck of a time with them yesterday, even though I was a little so-called emo at times. I didn't mean to be a wet blanket but I'm clueless why I felt so drained and uber lethargic. Guess 'twas the early morning cleaning period which took away some of my energy. Unfortunately we didn't get to cycle/skate blame on the wet weather. Shopping at Parkway Parade and strolling on the beach was good though. Now I know of a perfect replacement of town. Yes, PP. Kinda a paradise there. Got myself a little something from Topshop. Just hadta satisfy myself and splurge on unnecessary stuff. But the brown tank top's simple and nice, and at least now, I have yet another new top to wear. Yesterday's picts are with Ka. Oh no, I meant Sha(haha, inside joke). I'll try to get them from her and upload them up some other time.

Meanwhile, here are the pictures of Nazirul's big One-6 celebration/Futsal @ The Cage/Supper at Macs and some of the little minah-ish brat.

(long-promised pictures)






much love, hugs&smooches <3>


4:07 PM