<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15143386?origin\x3dhttp://shortyshasha.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

sweetest sin

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

♥ Shahila Juraimi, Sweet Sixteen <3
.:friendster:.
.:myspace:.


blow me butterfly-lovenotes: lastgreatseduction@gmail.com







pretty gems

erika gloria yizhen
ariel sweetbot'ms huda lesley
rey fiza
gaffar siddiq
ayid emira syidah



he said, she said






antiquity
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007


credance
Designer: -Syarfa
Others:color codes
Hosted by: Blogger,

Sunday, September 24, 2006



I can see us holding hands
Walking on the beach, our toes in the sand
I can see us on the countryside
Sitting on the grass, laying side by side

Been M.I.A for quite awhile. Y'know, was caught up with the usuals, that is, school shiznats. Couldn't find time to blog a proper post. Truth be told, I was both busy and lazy. Isn't that normal of me? I mean, I don't see anything particularly interesting to blog about and puh-lease, I don't like the idea of narrating my monotous life either. So there you go. My reasons for not updating this dead site of mine.

Well, I sorta rummaged through my pc and found out that I have truckloads of schnappy-schnappy snaps, if you get what I mean. In other words, alot have been going on. Back to the short one week September holidays, there was the JB trip with the leafy mates, which was an uber-awesome trip, looking at the fact that it felt more like a gathering with the 2E5'05 peeps. Atleast 'twas a small get-together for the 2E5'05 Malay students. Still, 'twas a good one day trip cos we actually got the chance to mingle with the irritating, noisy, act cute/cool lil kiddos. 'twas really fun if you ask me. And to think I was kinda reluctant to go for the trip. Here's a little something from the trip:



on the way...

boredom struck...

told you so...

the act cool and the act cute

lunch at the farm...

the animal farm...

love 'em all

picture of the day =)

That trip drained my energy, totally. So here's the result of such(Warning: Some explicit content, please LOL!):


LMFAO(pardon my dumb face)

random shots of my study table

random new stuff


Okay, that lacy skirt which I fell in love with instantly when I saw it hanging in the store is still untouched because I can't seem to match it with my other tops. That Vans sneaks, I bought it at the end of the JB trip, from the store I spent the full hour break in. And in that store, I made friends with 3 friendly and really cute, hot salesboys. Oh yes, boys. Haha. I swear they were being extremely nice to me with their superb service. They actually ran up and down at least five-six times just to get the shoes and the shoe sizes I wanted. I'm so gonna go there again, soon. They even gave me the discount card which customers are supposed to purchase at ten-ringgit for free. Haha. And, really, pardon me for my stupid fugly faces there. I hope this will cleanse your eyes:

photoshoot for Create Talents






Speaking of photoshoot, another modelling agency, IMI PTE LTD rang me up and told me to come down for their auditions but gah, I turned them down. Don't ask me why. But they told me to give them a call if I ever change my mind, so, I might just do that when I'm in a better shape and have more time for such.

Anyway, some time back, the cousins had a small reunion and we met up over lunch at Hajjah Maimunah.
(With 'em loved ones at Hajjah Maimunah)

I told you I have tons of pictures. Now that you've seen some, I'll keep the rest. But here's the pictures of yesterday:

my alter ego

Rey, yours truly and Emi

he's never serious when it comes to taking pictures

' -bro&sis feeling fabolous & rihanna- '-rey

Rey & Baby Alfian

a representation of hiphop/minah(eew)/emo

the Ol' man, the Birthday Boy(LOL!)

Then of course, at the end of it all, there's me cam-whoringtaking control of the camera:



I told Rey I have thick fat lips. He agreed cos he too, has thick lips. It runs in the family.

learning the ropes of putting thick eye-makeup




The End.



Boy, you amaze me
Ain't gotta do nothing crazy
See, all I want you to do is be my love

Next one will be my post on three hot, uber cute and sexlicious boys. They never fail to make me feel the rush and feel all orgasmic. Lollers. I'll be off darlings.

Lotsa hugs&smooches <3


9:26 PM