<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15143386?origin\x3dhttp://shortyshasha.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

sweetest sin

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

♥ Shahila Juraimi, Sweet Sixteen <3
.:friendster:.
.:myspace:.


blow me butterfly-lovenotes: lastgreatseduction@gmail.com







pretty gems

erika gloria yizhen
ariel sweetbot'ms huda lesley
rey fiza
gaffar siddiq
ayid emira syidah



he said, she said






antiquity
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007


credance
Designer: -Syarfa
Others:color codes
Hosted by: Blogger,

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

We came up with a story during hml. A ridiculous story only Nadia, Farhanah and myself can come up with. You don't wanna know it but I'll post it here once I get hold of a copy this Thursday.

Anyways, I can't believe I'm gonna say this but I'm starting to get the mugging spirit. What's with planning to go over to the library on weekends and study. Okay, maybe those are just plans but I can't believe I actually bothered to plan those in the very first place. But hey, I seriously need help in Amath(the killer subject) and Chemistry(another killer subject). I'll be extremely glad even if you hand me worksheets and worksheets of Amath Functions but never bombard me with Coordinate Geom and the new dreadful topic, Trigonometry. Urgh, argh.

I need help in Malay too, really. Who wants to be my tutor? I'll welcome you with wide open arms. Lol. It kinda freak me out after remembering that I'll be sitting for the O-level Malay paper. And don't ever mention about the oral which I screwed up badly. So much for being a higher malay student. I might as well take Tamil! I think it's cool to take up Tamil because I've never seen any Malay or Chinese people speaking in the language. So I'll be the first. Yes, first to screw up yet another second language. Man, I am pathetic. Speaking of Malay, I had Malay test in school and you guessed it - I wrote bullcrap, and yes, I screwed it, big time(even though it's not of any big deal because my marks are not counted). Tutor? Yes? Tell me the meanings of 'tekal', 'dipunggah', 'melestarikan' and 'belenggu kekalutan' and you're qualified to be my tutor.


9:24 PM