<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15143386?origin\x3dhttp://shortyshasha.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

sweetest sin

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

♥ Shahila Juraimi, Sweet Sixteen <3
.:friendster:.
.:myspace:.


blow me butterfly-lovenotes: lastgreatseduction@gmail.com







pretty gems

erika gloria yizhen
ariel sweetbot'ms huda lesley
rey fiza
gaffar siddiq
ayid emira syidah



he said, she said






antiquity
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007


credance
Designer: -Syarfa
Others:color codes
Hosted by: Blogger,

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Stuck with a project, and still working up, refurbishing and rereading the work is good, you might say. It gives as impression that I am a conscientious person, or student for that matter. But stuck with a project, still, at this hour is not good. In fact, doing late night work is never good. It's bad enough I have a few(tryna assure myself) more slides to complete. On top of that, it's higher malay. Such dread. I skipped dinner because of this fuck-appalling piece of bullcrap.

I was already on the verge of screaming and pulling these hairy stuff off my head and Singapore Idol had to add on to the madness. Urgh. Slap all those sillymuthacows and patheticcunts, throw piles and piles of cowdung and bullshit on their ugly funken faces and choke them up with their dumbfuck cards which scream 'I LOVE PAUL!'

Fucktards. It's gross enough they go about with their cards/banners/whatever, they crowd around Gurmit, squeeze like they want to shove their heads up into their boyfriends asses, and try to fit into the camera frame and worst, shriek 'I LOVE PAUL!'(again, yes). How I loathe these bunch of fools.

Absolute pms. Sound so Amath.

Whatever really.

On a more random note: I have Peterpan playing on my playlist repetitively.

To end this off: HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY ANASTHASYA!
It'll be Izzati's in a few hours time. Cheers!


10:39 PM