<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15143386?origin\x3dhttp://shortyshasha.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

sweetest sin

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

♥ Shahila Juraimi, Sweet Sixteen <3
.:friendster:.
.:myspace:.


blow me butterfly-lovenotes: lastgreatseduction@gmail.com







pretty gems

erika gloria yizhen
ariel sweetbot'ms huda lesley
rey fiza
gaffar siddiq
ayid emira syidah



he said, she said






antiquity
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007


credance
Designer: -Syarfa
Others:color codes
Hosted by: Blogger,

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

So today's the first time I ever saw and heard Long screaming at a teacher. It's a total Ohmygod! and Wow, very nice! kinda thing. Sure was surprising, and I thought I almost died of serious heart attack when he banged the class cupboard real hard. He must have been out of his mind to do what he did but lollers, he did those for the fun of it?! Even if I ever hate a teacher, I wouldn't do that because at the end of the day, I know I'll end up regretting it and I'll be bawling. Wtf.

Let's just keep that matter among the sixers and others who already know. It has nothing to do with me anyway even though it actually does got to do with me since he's a classmate. My classmate. But still, it has nothing to do with me. I mean it has nothing to do with me since I wasn't the one who swore at Gim Hua but since he's my classmate, it has something to do with me. Savvy? Lollers. We'll see the outcome of that tomorrow when he face the consequences(which I doubt is really a big deal to him). Now I see the uniqueness of my class. In a sense that it's not just another class but the other class.

Dance practice was a little slack today since they got most of the steps. I told y'all it's easy. Anyway, hafta continue this Friday no matter what unless y'all don't wish to see ourselves represent eee-six for teachers' day. *shrugs* But hey, I'm surprised you girls got it fast. So I have faith in y'all. Haha.

Asides with those. I managed to chat with Ja over msn for five minutes(yeah, I wasted five precious minutes to go online) and found out something. She broke up with Han yesterday. And in case y'all don't know, 'twas their two monthsary yesterday. Awww. So sad. *notice the sarcasm* I can't be any happier for that bitch, I swear. That bloody bastard don't deserve someone as worthy as my girl. Now I can have her to myself. See how selfish I am but I can't help it. I don't have a bloody boyfriend okay?! (which is great actually) Haha. Han's just like K. But I'm glad K changed after we broke up, claiming he learnt his lesson. Now you see how people will change for someone they love/like/whatever so much. In this case, he changed because he loves me, alot! lmao. Just messing around but I guess it's kinda true. You can't possibly give them face all the time. There'll be a certain period of time when it is right to let them go and make them suffer. Yay!

I think I'm being sexist. I think girls are wayyyyyyyy better than boys. So boys can go eat shit and die. No wait, I only hate dislike(hate is too strong a word; yes, I got that from lything) boys to a certain extent. In case you're not informed, I'm straight.

'right. Hafta get back to those chemistry notes. I'm sick of them but I have no choice. Sigh.


10:26 PM