<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15143386?origin\x3dhttp://shortyshasha.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

sweetest sin

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

♥ Shahila Juraimi, Sweet Sixteen <3
.:friendster:.
.:myspace:.


blow me butterfly-lovenotes: lastgreatseduction@gmail.com







pretty gems

erika gloria yizhen
ariel sweetbot'ms huda lesley
rey fiza
gaffar siddiq
ayid emira syidah



he said, she said






antiquity
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007


credance
Designer: -Syarfa
Others:color codes
Hosted by: Blogger,

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

So as most of you can see, I've been on a hiatus for quite some time. And in case you get the wrong idea and thought I was busy procrastinating, you're absolutely wrong darling. I was too caught up with the usuals, which are unfortunately piling and piling, and still piling, and couldn't manage some time to squeeze a proper post. That explains my absence from this blogging stuff and whatnots, apart from the fact that I, as usual, kept backspacing my entries and ending up not posting at all.

Now that I'm back to normal mode, (at least for this few minutes before I get back to hitting those notes and ten year series' questions), let's rejoice and dig in into what's been happening in my ever screwed and much abhorred life.

What appears to be an absolute case of childishness between a mother and daughter seems to be an interesting yet distressing issue. Okay, ignore what I've just said. To put it in simple words, I'm somehow amused by the fact that I've not spoken a word to her since the nano-minute(haha) I stepped home. I shall win this cold war after the countless feuds and nonsensical squabbles we had. Afterall, it was her who started this mess. Therefore, she should be the one to start cleaning up the bloody mess. Even though I have to constantly remind myself to refrain from opening my mouth, I like the satisfaction of not being the one who gives in first. I'm stubborn? Petty? Oh well, shoot me with those criticisms or whatever you want to call them. At the end of the day, I'm still me and there's no way I'm going to be weak and allow patheticcunts/losers/dumbasses/cows to straighten my thinking as though they're not straight enough. Lollers.

School's been pretty much tolerable. For once it feels like I'm afterall a decent and conscientious student, doing my daily work and completing them on time, paying serious attention during lessons and having just sufficient time at home to sum things up and revise. I can't help grinning just at the thought of this wonderment. The wonders of being super organised and disciplined. Lmfao la.

I promised to upload the pictures on Nazirul's Big One-Six/Futsal/Soccer and all the other time but couldn't find time. So I'll do so some other day when I'm 'rewarded' with hours to waste.


9:08 PM