<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15143386?origin\x3dhttp://shortyshasha.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

sweetest sin

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

♥ Shahila Juraimi, Sweet Sixteen <3
.:friendster:.
.:myspace:.


blow me butterfly-lovenotes: lastgreatseduction@gmail.com







pretty gems

erika gloria yizhen
ariel sweetbot'ms huda lesley
rey fiza
gaffar siddiq
ayid emira syidah



he said, she said






antiquity
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007


credance
Designer: -Syarfa
Others:color codes
Hosted by: Blogger,

Monday, August 14, 2006

Monday is bad.

My eyes are watery and really heaty. My throat's a little sore, and my muscles are all aching. I feel really worn out as though it's the end of the school week.

And I can't stand the constant canings in school. I think leafy is a dumb school full of shit and the school system just so sucks. I don't care if that statement is stupid because I think the discipline system in leafy is worse than that stupid statement. I've lost count of the number of canings in school. It now seems like a trend in school to cane their students. It's now an every week thingythang that students are becoming even thick skin and take it as a joke. You think it's fun to see your ass whacked infront of the whole school. But think again, fools, you're wasting others' bloody time. I so can't fucking wait to get out of the school. I so can't fucking stand the nonsense. For your info, the first thing I looked out for while reading the IN newspaper on the punishments shiznatz, was Zhonghua Secondary School. And I searched and I looked and tada!- Zhonghua Secondary School student giving comments on caning. Whoa! Impressive indeed. Sec One student some more!

I shall be proud of my school, not.

And then now, I just found out that my darling sweetheart was two-timed. I can start swearing here. It's none of my business but she's my girlfriend, so it's my business, you savvy? Anyhow, that muthacowbloodybastard can jolly well fuck himself with cactus and die. We'll celebrate then. Time to rejoice. Hooray!

Okay, another thing. The momsie's gonna confiscate the wireless linksys cable and ban us from using the pc for god knows how long. Tell me it's dumb. Thanks to that little bitch. She's the result of every mess in this household. Goodness, she too, can go eat shit and die. Urgh.

I wanna be a real bitchy bitch and run to the beach with my darling bithcy bitch and start screaming bitchily like two crazy bitches. Before that, let's be a real bitch and start barking, Woof!

'Right. The result of having faced too much bullcrap.

Anyhow, I shall be happy that I have a friend like Fresto! Yay!


8:45 PM