<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15143386?origin\x3dhttp://shortyshasha.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

sweetest sin

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

♥ Shahila Juraimi, Sweet Sixteen <3
.:friendster:.
.:myspace:.


blow me butterfly-lovenotes: lastgreatseduction@gmail.com







pretty gems

erika gloria yizhen
ariel sweetbot'ms huda lesley
rey fiza
gaffar siddiq
ayid emira syidah



he said, she said






antiquity
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007


credance
Designer: -Syarfa
Others:color codes
Hosted by: Blogger,

Friday, August 18, 2006

It's killing me. The pain is excruciating as though there's something pulling and almost ripping my insides apart. This whole killer process will lead to another extremely teribble one, making me feel all nauseous and end up regurgitating whatever I ate. Or worse, throw up the gross yellowish liquid eventually when I end up with a hollow and empty stomach. This is bad. Really bad. On top of that, I'm having a bad sore throat. My throat's really dry and I dehydrate even after swallowing gallons of water to quench this thirst. Now my voice's really low and coarse so I hafta depend on those Vapodrop lozenges(which I took three in school already when I'm only supposed to take two a day) to soothe my throat. Goodbyes to deep-fried oily food, chocolates, ice cream for the time being. Argh. The heavens.

I'll be looking out for soccer as usual tomorrow. Game's somewhere near Nazirul's place. After which, futsal at The Cage or something along that line. I'll just shove those second thoughts I have about my Saturday and enjoy myself instead, lest Nazirul think I'm action, whatever he meant. Anyway, I'm done with my homework and only hafta study those SS notes for the test this upcoming Monday. So, no point bumming around at home. Might as well get hyped and breathe some fresh air at the field and burn off some fats, get dirty, sweaty, stinky all at once tomorrow. Time to finally let my hair down after one week of slogging out with the school stuff.

One last note, (hope it'll turn out really huge):
HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY, KAMBING!
(even though you don't read my blog, =/)








Oh boy, how I miss my friend. Where are you when I need (to talk to) you?


10:27 PM