<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15143386?origin\x3dhttp://shortyshasha.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

sweetest sin

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

♥ Shahila Juraimi, Sweet Sixteen <3
.:friendster:.
.:myspace:.


blow me butterfly-lovenotes: lastgreatseduction@gmail.com







pretty gems

erika gloria yizhen
ariel sweetbot'ms huda lesley
rey fiza
gaffar siddiq
ayid emira syidah



he said, she said






antiquity
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007


credance
Designer: -Syarfa
Others:color codes
Hosted by: Blogger,

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Today was a little emo. As in emo emo. Not that emo, if you get my drift. I almost cry myself home after hml but hey, I'm no crybaby or any weakling. I was practically blasting my phone's mp3(I do this every single day) with the usual good stuff, only this time, I paid very close attention to the lyrics of the songs. I started to dig them more and that somehow made me feel like crying. It's just so simple to relate to songs and being sensitive, I can actually break down while listening to them.

Whatever really, but I got so sick thinking too much about something I took a really long beauty bathe and make myself occupied with the homework.

Currently I'm kinda hooked to Agnes Monica's songs. They're good stuff. And goodness, she has sucha hot bod plus she dances real well. I'm gonna get a haircut like hers. But only when I'm in the mood to snap these hairy stuff off, which is not so soon. At the same time, I'm in love with Evenescence's Taking Over Me. No, let's put it this way. I love Evenescence. All that goth and rock thingymajiggy.

Btw, on a random note, I bumped into the two very nice man who allowed us to use their textile shop to shoot our literature project in the train on the way home from hml! Haha. One lives in Khatib, the other Yishun. Wah... Sucha small world.

Now I'll be off to have dinner.
Goodnight cheeses. So long.


9:41 PM