<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15143386?origin\x3dhttp://shortyshasha.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

sweetest sin

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

♥ Shahila Juraimi, Sweet Sixteen <3
.:friendster:.
.:myspace:.


blow me butterfly-lovenotes: lastgreatseduction@gmail.com







pretty gems

erika gloria yizhen
ariel sweetbot'ms huda lesley
rey fiza
gaffar siddiq
ayid emira syidah



he said, she said






antiquity
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007


credance
Designer: -Syarfa
Others:color codes
Hosted by: Blogger,

Thursday, July 13, 2006

I figured I badly need a change. I'm sick and tired of the same old stuff. So I guess I'll be off to get these hairy stuff snap off by this weekend, or maybe the next, or the next or the next.



So yes, weekend's almost here but holy cow, O-level Malay Oral tmr! Bloodyshitassmuthafuckingidioticmoronicshit! Scaring the hell out of me please, because I'm just afraid I'll screw up the whole oral thingythang. After years of getting used to speaking a mix of english and malay, I'm scared I'll accidentally blurt stuffs out in english for the conversation. Urgh. This is kinda pathetic but I'm scaring myself with something this trivial. But hey, if you're in my shoes, I bet you'll feel the same way.

Forget those, asides. I have tons of emath and amath homework today. Both, graphs. Dang! It's easy but it's not easy, you get what I mean? Whatever really, I'm glad there's no math tmr. So I can save those for Saturday, or tmr after school. I still have to practice reading malay passages and read that thick pile of papers Cikgu gave for the conversation topics. WtfOmfg. I can't believe I have to do this but I have no choice(fuck!), since my malay is really koyak. I don't wish to go there and read pelat, y'know!

Paul made me go weak with his rendition of Superman yesterday. If only I have such boyfriend. Haha. That's being bimbotic for you.

Later, fools.


7:57 PM