<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15143386?origin\x3dhttp://shortyshasha.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

sweetest sin

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

♥ Shahila Juraimi, Sweet Sixteen <3
.:friendster:.
.:myspace:.


blow me butterfly-lovenotes: lastgreatseduction@gmail.com







pretty gems

erika gloria yizhen
ariel sweetbot'ms huda lesley
rey fiza
gaffar siddiq
ayid emira syidah



he said, she said






antiquity
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007


credance
Designer: -Syarfa
Others:color codes
Hosted by: Blogger,

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Yesterday was great, today's fun, and Friday's gonna be excellent!

I feel beat though, been helping people. And still am.
You know, my girlfriends, and bestfriends are all facing problems relating to their lovey-dovey life. And here I am, helping them out 'cos they're either not going on fine or they just need my help in some other stuff. Always the middle girl, and it tires me out and kinda hurts me. It's like, I'm forever doing this and forever being lonely. You get what I mean?

I've long given the other two up. Just the thought of them irks me now. Especially the one I've been having a crush on for so bloooooooooodyyyyyy loooooonnnnnngggg. It's just so sickening to be constantly thinking of the person and not even talking to him! But like I've said I've long given them up. And you probably can guess that I've got replacement. Haha. This is hilarious but no, I've never met any other guy who's as cute&sweet as this one. Even though he's still a stranger, I'll try not to let it stay this way. Afterall, I'll be just making friends. No harm right?

Forget about myself. Right this moment, I'm texting Leya's baby boy, advising him with all sorts of stuff to please her again. I just gave suggestions to Jaja's darling on how to give her her special birthday present this Friday. Boy do I love myself for coming up with all sorts of ideas. Haha. And I feel great helping others, especially my loved ones.

Guess I'll just have to live with it. I'm born to be people-helper. It's not that bad anyway. I still have the boy-who-is-still-a-stranger-to-me-but-will-be-my-friend-soon to think of! Not that bad, really. It's not.

Better be off to text the necessary people.
Goodnight my lovers. <3


11:06 PM