<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15143386?origin\x3dhttp://shortyshasha.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

sweetest sin

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

♥ Shahila Juraimi, Sweet Sixteen <3
.:friendster:.
.:myspace:.


blow me butterfly-lovenotes: lastgreatseduction@gmail.com







pretty gems

erika gloria yizhen
ariel sweetbot'ms huda lesley
rey fiza
gaffar siddiq
ayid emira syidah



he said, she said






antiquity
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007


credance
Designer: -Syarfa
Others:color codes
Hosted by: Blogger,

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Please don't tell my shorty why
Please don't tell her it's a lie
Tell her that she's still a dime
Yeah that's why she can't be mine
Baby bye bye hugs and kisses
Fly lies, love and misses
You can't be my Mrs.
So goodbye!

Keep telling white lies
Never deal with a trick
To say my bye bye's
Somebody please tell shorty
That it's over
Somebody go tell shorty
That I love her
This is for the better
Believe my story
It ain't you
It's me shorty
Believe I'm sorry

there you go. just some stupid lines your boyfy might just say when he's over and done with you. it's that famous 'It ain't you, it's me,' phrase.
that's another reason why it's difficult to put all your heart in a relationship and believe him truly.

no, those verses have nothing got to do with me please.
because all this time, i've never been dumped. thankfully.
then again, i wonder how it's like to be in that heartbroken state where you go crying over your failed relationship.
anyway, i don't see the point in wasting tears over a pathetic guy who dumped you when you're sucha beautiful and great girl.
it's his loss, you see.
so, please, if you don't ever want to feel heartbroken, stop it all with him first.
don't be so foolish as to give in to guys entirely. never.

Ok, yeah
My man he got a nice car
But that's not my deal
Plus we didn't get very far
He left me in a hurry
Like he had the damn right
To leave me feeling this way
Wasted every night
But I don't need your shoulder
Or your tissue
I'm the kind of girl
Who can handle her own issues
Listen
I don't place affections thoughtlessly
So I'm kinda weary
When you say walk with me
So what the dilly?
Now really what's the hype?
Stop explainin' yourself playboy
I know your type
You wanna step into my life
And do me right
You play with girls all day
Call me every night
You wanna walk with me
You wanna talk with me
But when I need a boy
Boy where you gon' be?
Would you be my side?
Maybe in your ride?
Maybe even on the stage
Waving side to side?
Your words fall on deaf ears
I don't need your sweetness
I'm oblivious
'Cause I know women
Are your weakness
Maybe we should walk
But in opposite directions
I hope my irritance
Shows in my voice inflection

feel the attitude.
i know this sounds so sexist and feminists but i'm just trying to point out foolish mistakes girls tend to make,
because most girls are a hopeless romantic (including, yours truly),
and they give their all to ensure they have a good relationship.
who says girls are weak? i'm not.
i'll shoot whatever in my mind if i think i'm right, and it can be mean at times.
still, i have the right to protect myself. so why not?
i can't emphasise this more, but i seriously cannot tolerate shiznitz.
blame it on my last failed relationship, but i thank him for spoiling it all,
because it just makes me even stronger and wiser. gee.

i'm not coming out of that trap.


7:47 PM